Designation/Position- Regular Assistant Professor Position
Government College Of Engineering, Keonjhar, Odisha, India invites application for Regular Assistant Professor Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Government College of Engineering, Keonjhar is a public higher education institution located in Keonjhar, Odisha, India. It is dedicated to the education and research in the field of Mining Engineering. It was founded in 1995 as the Orissa School of Mining Engineering, Degree Stream. It was renamed GCE Keonjhar in 2012.
|Mining Engineering||02(UR-01, ST-01)|
|Electrical Engineering||02(UR-01, URW-01)|
|Mechanical Engineering||02((URW-01, ST-01)|
|Mineral Engineering||02(UR-01, ST-01)|
|Metallurgical Engineering||02(UR-01, ST-01)|
|Computer Science & Engineering||05(UR-2, URW-1, ST-1, SC-1)|
|Civil Engineering||02(UR-01, ST-01)|
Location- Government College Of Engineering, Keonjhar, Odisha, India
(a) For Engineering / Technology
B. E. / B. Tech. / B. S. and M. E. / M. Tech. / M. S. or Integrated M. Tech. in relevant branch with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees.
(b) For Management
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and Master’s Degree in Business Administration / PGDM / C. A. / ICWA/ M. Com. with First Class or equivalent and two years of professional experience after acquiring the degree of Master’s degree.
(c) For Science, Arts, Commerce and Humanities Disciplines (A or B)
A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET
Applications in prescribed format along with details of qualification, experience and contribution to profession/ research are invited from Indian Nationals for the recruitment to the posts of regular faculty positions of Assistant Professor in the various departments of the institute as mentioned below in the scale of pay as per 7th Pay Commission with Entry Pay of 57700 /- per month in Level 10 and other benefits as admissible.
Application Fees: A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs.500 for SC/ST category) through SB Collect only.
Separate applications in separate envelope must be submitted, if a candidate is applying for a faculty position in more than one department.
How to Apply-
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form which may be downloaded from the institute website http://gcekjr.ac.in.
- The duly filled in application form must be accompanied by the payment transaction slip as Application Fee as mentioned above.
- All the relevant Annexures as per the Check List must be enclosed with the Application Form.
- A copy of the complete application form along with all Annexures is also to be sent to the mail id email@example.com
Contact Address: The Principal, Government College of Engineering, Keonjhar, At: Jamunalia, PO: Old Town, Keonjhar, PIN-758002
- The applications will be accepted only by Speed Post/ Registered Post; No Hand Delivery is acceptable.
- In-service candidate(s) need to forward his/ her application through the employer or need to submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer at the time of interview. The sealed envelope containing the application form and other documents should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of Assistant Professor in (Name of Department), Government College of Engineering, Keonjhar, Odisha” and reach to Principal, Government College of Engineering, Keonjhar, At: Jamunalia, PO: Old Town, Keonjhar, PIN-758002 on or before Date: 30.01.2022.
- A copy of the complete application form along with all Annexures is also to be sent to the mail id firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Minimum eligibility does not ensure that a candidate will be called for interview and/or be selected; the decision of the authorities is final. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.