Regular Faculty Positions in NITD – NIT Delhi, New Delhi, India
Designation/Position- Regular Faculty Positions in NITD
National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD), India invites applications for Regular Faculty Positions in NITD from eligible and interested candidates
About- National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) is one of the thirty NIT (s) established in the year 2010 by an act of parliament and has been declared as an Institute of National importance. NIT Delhi is an autonomous Institute which functions under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. Regular Faculty Positions in NITD
Research/Job Area- Various
|Name of the Post||Name of the Department||Specializations|
|Assistant Professor (Grade-II) and Professor||Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||Machine Learning, Database and Data Analytics, Big Data, Architecture and Embedded Systems, Computer Graphics, Wireless Sensor Networks and Distributed Systems, Security and Privacy, Cloud Computing, Human Computer Interaction, Data Science, Image Processing, Speech Processing, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering, Algorithms and Complexity Theory, Natural Language processing, Theory of Computation, System Programming, Problem Solving and Computer Programming, Java Technologies, Object Oriented Programming, Network Programming, Game Theory and Pattern Recognition.|
|Assistant Professor (Grade-II) and Professor||Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)||Analog VLSI Design, VLSI Testing and Verification, Signal and Image Processing, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, RF & Microwave, Analog and Digital Communication, Antenna Design and Manufacturing Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Embedded Systems, Wireless/ Optical communication, Computer/ Communication Networks, Radio Frequency and Microwaves, Computer Vision, Cryptography and Network Security, Analog and Mixed Signal Design, Device Modeling, and Applied Electronics.|
|Professor||Electrical Engineering||Power Systems Engineering, Power Electronics & Drives, Electrical Power and Energy Systems, Electrical Machines & Industrial Drives, Control Systems Engineering/Digital Control Systems/Power & Control, Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Real Time Control of Electrical systems, Electrical Vehicle Technology/Hybrid Electric Vehicles, Renewable Energy Systems, Smart Grid Technologies, Power system Protection,/Digital Protection of Power System, High Voltage Engineering and Solar Thermal and Photo Voltaic Systems.|
|Professor||Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering||Mechanical Engineering: Manufacturing Engineering, Thermal Engineering/ Heat transfer/ Fluid mechanics, Hybrid Vehicles, Aerospace Engineering, Artificial Intelligence in energy systems, Additive Manufacturing, Advanced Manufacturing Processes, Smart Manufacturing, Product Design, Industrial Engg./ Production Engg./ Computer Aided Manufacturing, AI & ML in Manufacturing, Geometric Modeling for CAD, Design (Structural) Optimization, Mechatronics, Solar Thermal and Photo Voltaic Systems, Concentrating Solar Power systems. Aerodynamics and Fluid Mechanics, Structural Dynamics and Aero elasticity, Composite Materials, Aircraft Propulsion, Aircraft Control, Spacecraft Engineering. Civil Engineering: Transportation Engineering/Transportation Engineering and Planning/ Transportation System Engineering/Highway Engineering, Water Resources Engineering/ Environmental Engineering, Geomatics/Remote Sensing / Surveying & Geodesy, Rock Mechanics and Engineering Geology, Structural Engineering, Earthquake, Geotechnical Engineering, Infrastructure Engineering.|
Location- National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD)
The essential qualification, essential requirements and cumulative essential credit points advertised herewith shall be governed by the Schedule ‘E’ of NITs Statutes (issued vide Gazette of India No. 651, dated July, 24 2017), link for the same is available on the Institute website (http://www.nitdelhi.ac.in).
- All New Entrants shall have Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline and shall have first class in preceding degrees. Here, ‘preceding degrees’ means Bachelor Degree onwards.
- All degrees acquired by the applicant should be from an Institute/University recognized by the UGC/AICTE/AIU/GOI.
- In case first class is not mentioned in the preceding degrees by the University/ Institution, then the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks in aggregate.
- Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice versa given by individual Institute/ University will not be considered/ allowed for determination of eligibility.
- In case the candidate has passed and secured CGPA under any other point scale (other than 10- point scale), then certificate issued by the authorized signatory (not the Mentor/Supervisor/Head of the Department) of the Institute/University to the effect of having secured first class in such degree must be attached.
Alternately, the CGPA may be equivalently converted on 10-point scale for determination of eligibility.
- The above mentioned CGPA/ Percentage/ Degree should be awarded by a recognized University/ Institute.
- The Candidates, who have acquired essential qualification (i.e. Ph.D.) and/or preceding degrees from abroad, shall be considered if degree is offered by National University/Institute of respective country and/or offered by Institutions which are in QS/ The World Ranking up to 500 for last two consecutive years, for the post of various faculty positions.
- Candidates having Ph.D. directly after B.Tech./ B.E. shall also be considered for the post, if they fulfill other criteria. They should have obtained First Class at Bachelor’s Level.
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals in the prescribed format for recruitment of faculty at the level of Assistant Professor (Grade – II, Level 10) and Professor (Level 14A) in the various Departments
|Name of the Post||Pay Level (7th CPC)||Total No. of Posts||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS|
|Assistant Professor (Grade-II)||10||08||04||03||—||01||—|
Application Fee: A Non-refundable Processing Fee of Rs. 2,000/- for General, OBC and EWS category candidates, and Rs. 1,000/- for the SC/ST category candidates, should be paid online through the application portal by Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card
How to Apply-
- Online application portal commences from 19th January 2023. Last date for filling and submission of online application is 11th February, 2023 (23:59:59 hrs).
- The printout (hard copy) of the online application along with all requisite documents and annexure(s) must reach to the office of
National Institute of Technology Delhi,
Plot No. FA7, Zone P1, GT Karnal Road,
on or before 20th February 2023 till 5:00 PM.
- The envelope containing the application be superscribed as
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………….… IN THE DEPARTMENT OF…………..”.