Designation/Position- Research Associate Position at NIPGR
National Institute of Plant Genome Research, New Delhi invites application for Research Associate Position at NIPGR from eligible and interested candidates
About- The National Institute of Plant Genome Research is an autonomous institution supported by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. Research Associate Position at NIPGR
Research/Job Area- Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology or related field
Location- New Delhi
|Name of Position: Research Associate-III (RA-III) – 01 post: Emoluments as per DST/DBT norms and as sanctioned in the project Eligibility: |
Candidates having Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology or related field having two research publication (first author) are eligible to apply.
Candidates having M. Tech in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics with three years of research experience and two research publications can also apply as mentioned in DST office memorandum number SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated January 30, 2019.
Candidates having research experience in the area of plant-pathogen interactions, functional genomics, genomics-assisted breeding, duly supported with relevant publications in SCI journals (having more than 3 impact factor) will be preferred.
|Research Associate-I (RA-I) – 01 posts: NIPGR Fellowship norms & DST/DBT norms Eligibility: |
Candidates having Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology or a related field are eligible to apply.
Candidates having M. Tech in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics with three years research experience and one research publication can also apply as mentioned in DST office memorandum number SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated January 30, 2019.
Candidates having research experience in the area of plant-pathogen interactions, functional genomics, molecular biology, duly supported with relevant publications in SCI journals (having more than 3 impact factor) will be preferred.
- Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the purely temporary positions of (1) one Research Associate-III (RA-III) in the Swarna Jayanti Fellowship Project entitled “Enhancing sheath blight disease tolerance in rice” and (2) one Research Associate-I (RA-I) in the scheme of “Short-Term Research Fellowship”, NIPGR under the supervision of Dr. Gopaljee Jha, Scientist, NIPGR. Emoluments will be as par project sanction/NIPGR fellowship norms & DST/DBT norms.
- The positions are purely temporary and are co-terminus with the project.
- The initial appointment for will be for one year, which can be extended/curtailed on the basis of assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority.
- NIPGR reserves the right to select the candidate against the above post depending upon the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
- Reservation of post shall be as per Government of India norms.
- The position may be terminated any time by giving a month notice by either side. The applicants will have no claim implicit or explicit for consideration against any regular position of NIPGR.
How to Apply-
Eligible candidates may apply by sending soft copy through e-mail in the given format with a cover letter showing interest along with self-attested soft copies of the marksheets, certificates, (from Class X onwards) and proof of research experience/publications.
A single PDF file, consisting of application from cover letter, and all documents, must be send to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
Incomplete application and lack of supporting educational certificate will be rejected.
A web-link with date and time of online interview will be e-mailed to the shortlisted candidate.
Note: ONLY soft copy of the application in the given format will be accepted. Interview link will only be sent to shortlisted candidates. For any clarification candidates may contract Scientist Incharge through e-mail only.
Dr. Gopaljee Jha
NIPGR, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg
New Delhi – 110067 Email: email@example.com