Designation/Position- Research Associate Position at JNCASR
JNCASR, Bengaluru, Karnataka, invites applications for the Research Associate Position at JNCASR from eligible and interested candidates.
About- An Autonomous Institution under the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India and an Institution Deemed to be a University. Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) is a multidisciplinary research institute in Jakkur, located north of Bangalore, India. It is relatively young yet well-known around the Globe.
Research/Job Area- Physics
Location- Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Bengaluru, Karnataka
|Position and Eligibility||Max. Age limit||No. of positions|
|Essential Qualification: Ph.D. in theoretical/computational condensed matter physics. |
(1) Quantum many-body techniques such as Green’s function approaches, diagrammatic perturbation theory, equation of motion approach, auxiliary particle approaches, and renormalization group approach;
(2) Good knowledge of computational physics and languages like Python/Fortran.
Applications are invited for a temporary Research Associate position to work under the guidance of Prof. N S Vidhyadhiraja, Theoretical Sciences Unit, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Jakkur, Bengaluru, 560 064.
|Research Associate (Remuneration Rs.47,000/-, Rs.49,000/- and Rs.54,000/- plus 27% HRA). Remuneration will be fixed based on experience. The tenure is for a period of 6 months only.|
- Candidates are required to provide their email address and mobile number.
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for online interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview in person.
- Those in employment or pursuing Ph.D., must submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer/Ph.D. Supervisor.
How to Apply-
Interested candidates are required to send the scanned copy of the duly filled Application proforma (available on the website) along with the scanned copies of original testimonials in support of educational qualification, age, experience, publication, etc through email firstname.lastname@example.org to Professor N S Vidhyadhiraja, Theoretical Sciences Unit, latest by November 30, 2023.