Designation/Position- Research Assosiate Positions in RISE
Research Institute for Sustainable Energy (RISE) TCG-CREST, Salt Lake, Kolkata invites application for Research Assosiate Positions in RISE from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Research Institute for Sustainable Energy (RISE) is established under TCG-CREST to perform high-end research and student training in the field of clean and renewable energy with a potential for significant positive societal impact. The aim is to motivate, teach and educate young minds to set and achieve higher goals in the field of energy science and technology and its implications for the emergent world. The goal is also to bring together and nurture exceptional talent and unleash the same in the domains of discovery and innovation by providing an ambience of exceptional infrastructure and total freedom to create and apply new knowledge through entrepreneurship avenues and Industry interactions.
Research/Job Area- Chemistry, Physics, or Mechanical Engineering
Location- Research Institute for Sustainable Energy (RISE) TCG-CREST, Salt Lake, Kolkata
TCG Ores Inventing Harmonious Future Research Institute for Sustainable Energy (RISE) TCG-CREST is seeking highly motivated candidates to contribute to fundamental research and technology development in the field of catalysis and solid-state batteries.
Designation: Research Associates
Research Area: We are looking for motivated and passionate young researchers to work on the following research areas:
- RA-1: Signal Processing Tools applied to Electrochemistry.
- PLA-2: Catalyst Design for Electrolyzers.
- Design of Battery Materials for the Development of High-Performance Solid-State Batteries.
- RA-1: Candidates with a Ph.D. in Chemistry, Physics, or Mechanical Engineering/ submitted thesis (within the last three months) with good knowledge of mathematical simulations for applications such as water electrolysis. Desirable: Skills in handling signal processing tools (Send Application to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- PLA-2: Candidates with a Ph.D. in Chemistry or Physics/ submitted thesis (within the last three months) having experience in the area of catalysis. The project work focuses on the development of catalysts for water splitting, along with the generation of value-added chemicals. Desirable: Hands-on experience in electrolyzers (Send Application to email@example.com).
- Design of Battery Materials: Candidates with a Ph.D. in Chemistry or Physics within the last three years/submitted Ph.D. thesis (within the last three months) with a solid-state inorganic chemistry/solid-state physics/material science background are encouraged to apply. Desirable: Candidates with a background in solid-state synthesis, crystallography, and transport properties will be given preference (Send Application to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Job Description: The selected candidates will be involved in cutting-edge research and technology development in the specified areas. The positions are available for 1 year initially and can be extended further depending on performance. Salary will be as per DST rules, and age limit is 32 years. Age relaxation is possible for exceptional candidates, reserved categories, and women candidates.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should send their applications to the specified email addresses for each research area mentioned above.
Last Date for Apply: 20 December 2023