Designation/Position- Research Positions at THSTI
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute, Faridabad, invites applications for Research Positions at THSTI from eligible and interested candidates.
About- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute, Faridabad, is an autonomous institute of the DBT, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India. Research Positions at THSTI
- Designation/Position- Research Positions at THSTI
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute, Faridabad, invites applications for Research Positions at THSTI from eligible and interested candidates.
Research/Job Area- Life Sciences or Pharmacology
|Name of the post / No. of post/ Age limit||Minimum Qualification and Experience||Desirable Qualification & Experience||Monthly Emoluments|
|Research Associate-I One 35 years||Ph.D. in Life Sciences or Pharmacology from a recognized university. OR MVSc/M.Pharma/ME/M.Tech from a recognized university with three years of post-qualification research experience in a similar research area with at least one research paper in a Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.||Experience in biochemical investigations in blood and tissue histology; Molecular biology techniques, including Gene Expression studies by RT-PCR; Biochemistry techniques like ELISA. Should have good writing and presentation skills. |
Candidate should have at least one first-author peer-reviewed publication in an international
|Rs. 47,000/- +HRA|
|Project: Selection of an efficacious herbal extract by screening in the in vitro and in fatty liver disease |
PI: Dr. Pramod Kumar Garg
This is a short-term position, and the extension will be granted subject to the satisfactory performance of the incumbent and the tenure of the project for which he/she is selected. The person appointed to this position will not have any claim for regularization of his/her employment.
|Applying on direct recruitment||Application fee amount|
|Unreserved, OBC & EWS candidates||Rs 236/-|
How to Apply-
The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website, www.thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode will not be accepter
- Documents to be kept handy before filling up the online application: (all the documents except (i) should be in pdf format) :
- A soft copy of your passport-size photo and signature. (jpeg/jpg/png format)
- A comprehensive CV containing details of qualifications, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
- Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard) / Mark sheet
- Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th Standard) / Mark sheet
- Graduation degree certificate / Mark sheet
- Post-Graduation degree certificate & Mark sheet
- Ph.D. or equivalent degree certificate (if applicable)
- Relevant experience certificates (if applicable)
Caste / Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable.
Last Date for Apply– 26 October 2022
Find or Post Research Project PositionS – Researchersjob Board
See Also: Motivation Letter for PhD, Postdoc, and Other Research Positions
How to write a literature review: Tips, Format, and Significance
Research Proposal How to Write: Detail Guide and Template