Designation/Position- Research Scientist/Post-doctoral Fellow
IIT Kanpur, India invites application for Research Scientist/Post-doctoral Fellow at IIT from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act. Project Postdoctoral Fellow at IIT
Research/Job Area- Power Electronics/Power Systems/Control Systems/Motor Drives or equivalent
Location- IIT Kanpur
Ph.D. in Power Electronics/Power Systems/Control Systems/Motor Drives or equivalent with at least two research papers published in IEEE Transactions/IEEE Journals as the first author. Hardware knowledge in the closed-loop control of electric drives and/or cyber physical systems is desirable.
Relevant Experience: Working experience in related areas would be an added advantage.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for the project position as per the details given below for the Technology Development Project by the Principal Investigator Prof. Thanga Raj Chelliah, under Divyasampark iHUB Roorkee for Devices Materials and Technology Foundation (A Section 8 – Not for profit Company) at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
- Title of Project: Development of hack-free hydro plant control systems.
- Sponsoring Agency: Divyasampark iHUB Roorkee for Devices Materials and Technology Foundation
- Project positions: Research Scientist/Post-doctoral Fellow
- No. of Vacancy: 01
- Need highly motivated candidate to work with academia and industry in the project for developing hack-free hydro plant control systems, by identifying the hacked signals and reconfiguring the control systems.
- Need to write reports and help generate publications/patents.
- Ready to help in developing Proof of Concept for further development of product. iv. Need to achieve the milestones in time and be a quick learner.
Duration of the Fellowship: 3 years
- Salary as per non-government organization market norms.
- *Highly motivated and deserving candidate will attract highly competitive salaries.
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
How to Apply-
Candidate should apply by submitting their resume along with self-attested copies of degrees, experience certificates on email@example.com.
** The subiect of the e-mail should be “Application. (or the position of “Research Scientist/Post-doctoral Fellow”.
*Please Mention your last CTC in the application.
- After shortlisting, candidates will be called for the Interview.
- Candidates, appearing for Interview, should bring the following documents:
- Cover letter with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degrees/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Please note that no TAIDA is not admissible for attending the interview.
The date and time of interview will be shared with the shortlisted candidates only.