Designation/Position- Scientist D (Non-Medical) Position
ICMR, New Delhi, India invites application for Scientist D (Non-Medical) Position in ICMR from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is an Autonomous Organization, under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health Et Family Welfare, Govt. of India. ICMR is dealing with biomedical/ health research in various areas, in collaboration with National/ International agencies, through its Headquarters at New Delhi and 27 Institutes/ Centres and a large number of field stations, situated across the country.
Research/Job Area- Bio-Chemistry/ Biology/Bio-Science/ Immunology /Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Pharmacology/Pharmacy/ Virology/Zoology/ Biotechnology
Location- ICMR-VCRC,Puducherry ( ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre )
|Masters from a recognised University in Bio-Chemistry/ Biology/Bio-Science/ Immunology /Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Pharmacology/Pharmacy/ Virology/Zoology/ Biotechnology
|8 Years of experience in communicable Disease REID, including experience in research for pandemic preparedness and response, in Govt/Public Sector/ Private Institutions
|Ph.D. from a recognised University in Bio-Chemistry/ Biology/ Bio-Science/ Immunology / Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Pharmacology/ Pharmacy/ Virology/ Zoology/ Biotechnology
- PhD will be considered as 4 years’ experience (irrespective of the duration taken to complete the degree)
- MD/MS or equivalent to be considered as 3 years’ experience.
- MVSc will be considered as 2 years’ experience
- MPH/M.Tech/ME will not be considered as any experience.
- Age limit: Upper age limit is 45 years. (relaxable in accordance to GOI instructions).
ICMR invites online applications, from Indian Citizens, up to1 8th August, 2023 till 5:30 PM to fill up following 08 (Eight) vacancies of Scientist-D, in Level 12 of Pay Matrix (Rs.78,800-2,09,200) (7thCPC Scale) and usual allowances as admissible to ICMR employees for appointment on regular basis under Direct Recruitment with all India transfer liability under the Council.
- Selection Procedure:
- The Selection would be made based on computer based written test (MCQs) or interview or both.
- Written test would be based on the understanding of research methods and will be of qualifying nature and minimum qualifying would be 75 percentile.
- The top 80 candidates (ten times the number of vacancies) from among the above qualified list who are otherwise eligible based on their qualifications / experience would be called for interview.
Application Fee (non-refundable) of Rs.1500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) is required. SC/ST/Women/PwBD/EWS candidates are exempted from application fee. Application Fee is to be paid by candidates through online link given in the application form.
How to Apply-
Application should be submitted along with online application fees, through online mode on https://recruit.icmr.org.in.
A candidate willing to apply is required to visit www.icmr.nic.in or
https://recruit.icmr.org.in to submit his/ her ONLINE Application in the prescribed format after registering himself/ herself.For any technical support call on working days between 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM (1ST) on 011-26589167 or email at helpdesk.eRov@icmr.gov.in . For any payment related queries please email at email@example.com