Scientist Recruitment in CSIR-CDRI, Lucknow, Basic-67,700/- to 1,18,500/-
Designation/Position- Scientist Recruitment in CSIR-CDRI
CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow, India invites application for Scientist Recruitment in CSIR-CDRI from eligible and interested candidates
About- CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow, a premier Institute under Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), is involved in multidisciplinary R&D programs of both basic and applied nature. CSIR-CDRI is a pioneer biomedical research organization in India and has the infrastructure and expertise to develop a drug from conceptualization to commercialization. In the year 2012, CSIR-CDRI shifted to its state of the art new campus, which has been set up with a vision to serve as a Nodal Center of CSIR in new drug discovery and development. Spread across ~61 acres, it houses an R&D Complex, Support Services, Guest House, Hostel and Staff Quarters. Scientist Recruitment in CSIR-CDRI
Chemistry / Chemical Sciences/Natural sciences/Pharmacology /Neuropharmacology/Neurosciences/life sciences/Pharmaceutical Sciences/Structural Biology/Biophysics/ Biochemistry, or related discipline
Location- CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow
- With the aim to expand and strengthen the areas of aging biology, neurobiology, medicinal and natural product chemistry, virology, pre-clinical and clinical development, endocrinology, toxicology the Institute is looking for enthusiastic, talented young researchers/professionals with the brilliant academic record, proven scientific achievements and zeal to conduct research as per the mandate of the Institute aligned with National Missions.
- Due weightage will be given to the candidates involved in the product development/ technology innovation/applied technics/ translation research. The positions offer exciting opportunities for career growth as per the Flexible Complementing Scheme for Scientists.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and /or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for submission of online application i.e. 27 August, 2021.
- In case a candidate is staying abroad, his/her candidature may be considered in absentia by the Selection Committee on his/her written request.
- The upper age limit is relaxable upto 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per Government orders in force only in those cases where the post is reserved for respective categories, on submission of relevant certificate in the prescribed Central Government format issued by the competent authority at the time of interview.
Advertisement No. 10/2020
|Designation||No. of Posts||Pay Level||Basic||*Total Emoluments||“Upper Age Lim not exceeding (as on 15/01/2021)|
|Scientist||02 [UR-1; SC Backlog Posts-1]||11||Rs. 67700/-||Rs. 98,465/-||32 years|
|Senior Scientist||07 URILateral Entry||12||Rs.78800/-||Rs.1,13,228/-||37 years|
|Principal Scientist||02 URILateral Entry||13||Rs.123100/-||Rs.1,72,147/-||45 years|
The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and /or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for submission of online application i.e. 30.09.2019.
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- as per ‘Fee payment procedure’ available on the website.
The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/Other Gender/CSIR Employees/Abroad candidates are exempted from submission of application fee
How to Apply-
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of submission of online application i.e 27 August, 2021. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts as on the last date of submission of online application i.e. 27 August, 2021
- The hard copy (print-out) of the application for each post, generated after filling Online application form, should be accompanied by self-attested copies of the relevant educational qualification, experience. Candidate should submit hard copy in separate envelope with post-code.
- Eligible candidates are required to fill the application form ONLINE by accessing the link ‘SCIENTIST RECRUITMENT07/2021’ available on CDRI website https://www.cdri.res.in The printout of the application, generated after Online submission is to be sent to CDRI with all the relevant enclosures before 20, Sept., 2021, 17:30 Hrs. IST.
- For online application process please refer ‘How-to-apply Online’ instructions, ‘Fee Payment Procedure’ and ‘Application Replica’ available on the above-mentioned website.
- The application is to be submitted in four distinct steps, as below:
- Registration (online)
- Fee Submission (online)
- Application Submission (online)
- Dispatch of physical copy of online application with original signature (manual)
The print-out of the application, generated after online submission, duly accompanied by self-attested copies of the requisite certificates, mark sheets, age proof, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of 1st page of publications and caste certificate, if applicable, along with one recent colored passport size self-signed photograph affixed should be sent in an envelope super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ (Post Code ________)” by post to “ The Director, CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226031, Uttar Pradesh, India”. Candidates applying for more than one post must submit each application in separate envelope for each post indicating the Code No. of the post.
Last Date for Apply– 27 August 2021, 17:30 Hrs IST