Designation/Position- Senior Project Associate at CSIR-CECRI
CSIR-CECRI, India invites applications for Senior Project Associate at CSIR-CECRI from eligible and interested candidates
About- Central Electro Chemical Research Institute is one of a chain of forty national laboratories under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research in New Delhi. Founded on 25 July 1948 at Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu, CECRI came into existence on the January 1953. Senior Project Associate at CSIR-CECRI
Research/Job Area- Chemistry/Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
Location- CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi
|Position Code||Position||Essential Qualification||No. Of Positions|
|P01||Senior Project Associate||Ph.D. in Chemistry||01|
|P02||PA-I||M.Sc. in Chemistry/Physics/Nanoscience and Nanotechnology||10|
|P04||Project Assistant||B.Sc. in Chemistry/Physics/Nanoscience and Nanotechnology||03|
|P01||Senior Project Associate||Ph.D. in Metallurgical Engineering / Metallurgical and Materials Science Engineering||01|
|P03||PA-I||B.Tech in Chemical Engineering||01|
|Position Code||Position, No. of Post (s)||Stipend||Essential Qualification||Age limit||Experience (Desirable)||Tenure, Project Title& Project Number|
|P01||Senior Project Associate (01 Position)||₹.42,000/-pm + HRA (as applicable)||Ph.D in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||40 Years||1 year R&D experience in material development and characterization for battery related to defence applications.||Upto 31.03.2025 Alternate Fluoride and Sulphide Based Cathode Materials for Thermal Batteries – MLP-0404|
|P01||Senior Project Associate (01 Position)||₹.42,000/-pm + HRA (as applicable)||Ph.D in Chemistry||40 Years||Experience in cathode material development for lithium ion and sodium ion batteries.||Upto 31.03.2025 Cobalt-free and low-cobalt, high capacity cathodes for lithium-ion batteries – MLP-0406|
- Final Semester/year students who are awaiting results are not eligible to be considered.
- The date of determining the qualification and age limit shall be on the date of interview.
- Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview: 06th & 07th March, 2023 (Reporting Time: 09.00AM). No candidate will be allowed to enter into the venue after 09.30 AM
- Wearing facemask and carrying hand-sanitizer is mandatory. No candidate will be allowed entry inside the venue without facemask and hand-sanitizer.
- Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview with all original and one set of photocopies of Certificates of educational qualification, age, caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates), experience (if any), one recent passport size photo and duly filled-in application.
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per GOI instructions.
- Reservation: If all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates may be given preference over general candidates to ensure due representation.
The total period of the engagement of a Project staff in different projects either in the same Lab/Instt. or different Lab./Instt. of CSIR taken together shall not exceed 5 years in any case.
How to Apply-
Walk-in-Interview will be held at 9.30 a.m. from 06th & 07st March, 2023 at CSIR – CECRI, Karaikudi for selection of suitable candidates for the temporary positions to be engaged in various projects.
|CSIR-CECRI, COLLEGE ROAD, KARAIKUDI.|
Any quarries regarding Project engagement, please contact office number(s) 04565 – 241219/218 during office hours (09.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.) or mails may be addressed to email@example.com. No calls/mails will be entertained other than the above mentioned office telephone number(s) /email id.
Last Date for Apply– 06/07 March 2023 (Walk-in-Interview)
|Date & Time of Interview|
|06.03.2023 from 9.30 am onwards (Reporting time at 9.00 am)|
|07.03.2023 from 9.30 am onwards (Reporting time at 9.00 am)|
Find or Post Research Project PositionS – Researchersjob Board
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions