Temporary/Visiting Faculty Position in NITA, National Institute Of Technology, Agartala
Designation/Position- Temporary/Visiting Faculty Position
National Institute of Technology, Agartala, India, invites applications for Temporary/Visiting Faculty Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- Institute is committed to developing highly competent young Engineers, Scientists, and Management Professionals to cater to the ever-increasing techno-managerial needs of national and international standards fulfilling professional ethics and societal commitment.
- Designation/Position- Temporary/Visiting Faculty Position
- Research/Job Area- Computer Science and Engineering or other relevant specialization
- Location- National Institute Of Technology, Agartala, Tripura
- Job/Position Description-
- How to Apply-
- Last Date for Apply– 27 July 2022 (Walk-in-Interview)
Research/Job Area- Computer Science and Engineering or other relevant specialization
Location- National Institute Of Technology, Agartala, Tripura
Ph.D.(awarded/submitted)* in Computer Science and Engineering or other relevant specialization from a reputed Institute/University with first class in all preceding degrees. The preceding degree before Ph.D. must be BE/B.Tech. or ME/M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering (or similar) with a minimum of 60% or 6.5 CGPA * If suitable candidates with Ph.D. are not found, then candidates with ME/M.Tech. may also be considered under exceptional circumstances.
|Department||Department of Computer Science and Engineering|
|No. of Positions||07|
|Period of engagement||From August 2022 to December 2022 (tentatively).|
|Nature of appointment||Purely temporarily|
|Mode of selection||Walk-in-Interview|
|Date of interview||27/07/ 2022, Venue: Office of HoD CSE, Time: 9:00 AM|
|Contact Person||HOD, Department of Computer Science and Engineering NIT Agartala, Barjala, Jirania-799046 hod cse nita.ac.in|
Temporary faculty is expected to assist the Institute in the academic transformation in teaching UG and PG courses, curriculum development, delivery and evaluation.
They are also expected to collaborate with the regular faculty members of the department in research, consultancy and other departmental activities.
They should be academically strong in their respective areas and should be able to communicate effectively with the students.
- Selected candidates shall be eligible for consolidated pay.
- The appointment is purely temporary for one semester.
How to Apply-
National Institute of Technology Agartala intends to hold a Walk-in-Interview for the engagement of Temporary/Visiting Faculty in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering on 27th July 2022 at 9:00 AM in the department.
Interested eligible candidates may attend the interview per the above-mentioned schedule with all their original certificates/mark sheets, an attested photocopy of each of them, a recent passport size photograph, and the updated Bio-data.
Candidates are requested to bring a set of self-attested copies of their academic credentials along with the original certificates and two passport-size photos (color) on the day of the interview. For any further details, candidates may contact the concerned Head of the Department.
The candidates are required to bring the following documents:
- Valid photo-ID
- Date of birth certificate
- All academic/professional certificates (Mark slips of all semesters/year of UG and PG program, Degree / Provisional certificate of Ph.D., UG and PG program).
- Category certificate (SC/ST/ Non-creamy layer OBC/EWS/PwD certificate) from the Competent Authority.
- Non-creamy layer OBC/EWS certificate obtained from a Competent Authority (not below the rank of a Tahsildar) should have been issued on or after 01-04-2022.
- Experience certificate (s) from the previous employer, if any vii. Research publications, if any