Designation/Position- Various Guest Faculty Posts
Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh, invites applications for Various Guest Faculty Posts from eligible and interested candidates
About- Online applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the positions of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor through Direct Recruitment in the following Departments/Institute under different faculty of Studies in the University as per the details given below:
Location- Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh
Details of qualifications and experience etc., for the posts, shall be as per the UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education 2018, as amended from time to time, and as per other various provisions/ notifications provided by UGC/AICTE / NCTE/ ICAR/ other Statutory Regulatory Authorities. Further, the UGC notification No.F.25-1/2018(PS/MISC.) dated 28th January 2019 and No. F.9-1/2010(PS/MISC)Pt. Vol.I, dated 11 October, 2021may also be referred to.
The eligibility of the candidate will be determined on the last date of submission of application in the Recruitment portal of the university, i.e. 05.08.2022
Honorarium: The honorarium for the Guest faculty shall be ₹1,500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of ₹50,000/- per month as per UGC notification No.F.25- 1/2018(PS/MISC.) dated 28th January 2019.
Nature of Post: The posts are purely temporary for 1 (one) semester (for 6 months). However, if required by the University, their service may be extended after a satisfactory review of their performances.
Non-refundable category-wise application fees as mentioned below will be accepted online only. The application fee is to be paid through the payment gateway provided by the University by online Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI etc.
|Category||Application fee amount|
|General / OBC / EWS||₹ 500/-|
|SC / ST||₹ 250/-|
Applicants applying for more than one post/department must apply separately and pay fees separately.
How to Apply-
Applications should be submitted online only by visiting the Recruitment Portal of Rajiv Gandhi University at https://rgurec.samarth.edu.in
- Separate applications shall be submitted for different positions.
- Before filling out the form, please ensure to keep a digital copy of passport size photograph in JPEG format not exceeding 50 KB in file size and a digital copy of signature not exceeding 50KB ready for up-loading.
- In case of any technical problems, send an email to email@example.com or contact +91-
Last Date for Apply– 05 August 2022
- Start date of Online submission of Application form –22.07.2022 (09:00 am onwards)
- Last date for online submission of Application form, Application Fee payment and application form PDF download – 05.08.2022 up to midnight.