Designation/Position- Associate Professor Position at NIT
National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh, India invites application for Associate Professor Position at NIT from eligible and interested candidates
About- The National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh, an Institute of National Importance established by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India invites applications in the prescribed format from Indian Nationals, possessing excellent academic record along with commitment to quality teaching and research, for the Academic posts.
Research/Job Area- Civil Engineering
More Opportunities: DEA Program at FMSH France: 3rd Call 2021 | Apply by…
Location- National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh, India
|SL. No.||Department||Post||Pay Level||Specialization||No of Vacancy||Essential Requirements|
|1.||Civil Engineering||Associate Professor||13 A2 of Pay Matrix||Transportation/ Structural Engineering||1 ((UR)||Six years after Ph. D of which at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000 (Level 12): Or Nine years total working experience, of which three years should be after Ph. D., with at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000 (Level 12).|
The eligibility, qualifications/experience etc. shall be determined as on the last date of receipt of application forms
Applicants who applied earlier for the Post of Associate Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering against the Advertisement No 01 (Faculty)/ 2021 dated 28/01/2021, no need to apply again.
Instructions to NRI (Non-Resident Indians) Applicants
- Indian nationals applying from abroad can send their application forms along with proof of application fee and all supporting self-attested documents. They can pay their application fee of US $ 25 in the name of Director, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh to the Institute Bank Account No.
- Applicants who are unable to attend the interview due to being abroad may be considered absentia. A specific request giving sufficient justification must be made in advance. Such candidates, if short-listed may be interviewed through video conferencing.
How to Apply-
Applications along with Annexures must be submitted in the prescribed format as available in the Institute Website.
- Please mention Post Applied, Department and Discipline on the left-top corner of the envelope containing the application.
- The filled-in application should be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- for UR candidates and Rs.500/- for PwD candidates which may be paid through Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Director, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh” on any Nationalized Bank.
- Application forms, Annexure Sheets complete in all respects along with self-attested photocopies of certificates and the prescribed application fee should reach “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh, Yupia-791112 on or before 17/05/2021 by 5:30 pm. Applications received after the last date (due to Postal / Courier delays, etc.) will not be considered. Any subsequent change or Amendment to this vacancy notice shall be posted in the Institute’s Website only.
Applicants are also requested to send a Soft Copy of their applications to email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com as an advance Copy before the last date of receiving of applications.