Designation/Position- Excellence Scholarship Program
Quebec Institution, Canada invites application for Excellence Scholarship Program from eligible and interested candidates
About- The scholarship program for international students (or postdoctoral fellows) aims to support them in the pursuit of their postgraduate study projects or in their research activities within a Quebec higher education institution.
The objectives of the excellence scholarship program for foreign students (PBEEE) are to support the internationalization of research activities in higher education institutions in Quebec, to attract the best researchers and the best foreign students and to promote outreach of Quebec universities and college technology transfer centers (CCTT).
Excellence Scholarship Program for Foreign Students
- The scholarship program for international students (or postdoctoral fellows) aims to support them in the pursuit of their postgraduate study projects or in their research activities within a Quebec higher education institution.
- The objectives of the excellence scholarship program are to support the internationalization of research activities in higher education institutions in Quebec, to attract the best researchers and the best foreign students and to promote outreach of Quebec universities and college technology transfer centers.
Research/Job Area- Various
More Opportunities: Research Grant in Several Areas by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Location- Quebec Institution, Canada
- For doctoral students: you must be already admitted with a research director or registered in a full-time doctoral program at Polytechnique Montréal
- must meet all the eligibility conditions on the closing date of the competition (separate date to be confirmed for students preselected by the CSC);
- must have been pre-selected by an academic institution or by Synchronex (for CCTTs);
- on the Québec-China scholarship, must be pre-selected by the CSC;
- must not have already obtained an excellence scholarship for foreign students from the Ministry of Education and Higher Education of Quebec (MEES), the Quebec Research Fund – Nature et technologies or the Quebec Research Fund – Society and culture;
- must not be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada;
- must not have applied for permanent residence under Canadian immigration laws;
To learn more about the eligibility conditions, see the following link: PBEEE-FRQNT
- The excellence of the university record
- Research aptitude and, if applicable, relevant research experience
- The quality and scientific interest of the research project and the proposed research environment
The number of recommended candidates varies depending on the quotas available.
|Short stay grants||4||1||1||1||1||10||10|
Value of scholarships:
- Doctoral research scholarships : $ 25,000 per year .
Maximum duration: three years (nine quarters) with the possibility of an extension of up to 12 additional months (monthly allowance of $ 1,000).
- Short-stay research or development grants : $ 3,000 per month for a maximum period of four months.
- Postdoctoral fellowships : $ 35,000 for one year, non-renewable.
How to Apply-
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online.
For all inquiries regarding the internal preselection process, please write to email@example.com .