Faculty Position – 2021 in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi, India
Designation/Position- Faculty Position – 2021
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi, India invites application for Faculty Position – 2021 from eligible and interested candidates
About- IIT Mandi is the first IIT in the Himalayas. IIT Mandi’s 530-acre campus is located on the banks of River Uhl, a tributary of the River Beas, 18 km away from the historic town of Mandi in Himachal Pradesh. Surrounded by forested hills far from the hustle and bustle of cities and highways, this scenic campus provides an excellent environment for the highest quality academic pursuits – research, teaching, and learning. Faculty Position – 2021
Research/Job Area- Data Science and Engineering
- Data Science and Engineering
- Applied Optimization
- Applied Statistics
- Soft Computing Machine Intelligence
- Cloud AI
- Quantum Computing
- Information securityDistributed Systems
- Graph Mining
- Social network analysis
- Natural Language Processing
Location- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi
- Applicants should have a passion for teaching, should be exceptionally motivated, and should have an established record of high-quality research.
- IIT Mandi promotes an interdisciplinary culture and faculty members can collaborate with Institute faculty in other areas of engineering, basic sciences, and humanities and social sciences.
- Also, with its location in the Himalayas, IIT Mandi provides unique opportunities for research on socially-relevant technologies for the Himalayan region.
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi invites applications for faculty positions at the level of Assistant
Professor Grade I & Grade II eitherin the School of Basic Sciences or School of Computing & Electrical Engineering in the following specific area of Data Science and Engineering. Exceptional Candidates in other areas may also be considered.
- IIT Mandi invites applications for Faculty positions in all disciplines.
- Candidates who work in interdisciplinary areas are especially encouraged to apply.
- IIT Mandi is looking for applicants with a passion for teaching, should be exceptionally motivated, and should have an established record of highquality research.
- Successful candidates will be expected to teach undergraduate and postgraduate courses, conduct independent research in their fields of expertise, and contribute to Institute services & building.
A Ph.D. degree is necessary for a faculty position at IIT Mandi. For the essential qualification, experience, pay scale for Assistant Professor Grade- I & Assistant Professor Grade-II and other terms and condition please refer to the document: ADVERTISEMENT NO. IITMANDI/STD/1/2021/Faculty dt. January 18th, 2021.
How to Apply-
Please apply online at: http://www.iitmandi.ac.in/oaf_specific_scee_sbs
The last date for receiving applications is 05:00 pm IST, 30th June 2021. After this deadline, applications may be considered until faculty positions get filled.
For queries, please contact, Prof. Suman Kalyan Pal, Chairperson, SBS, Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, via email: (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr. Samar, Chairperson, SCEE, Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, via email: (email@example.com).
General information about the School of Basic Sciences & School of Computing & Electrical Engineering can be found on the following website:
Last Date for Apply– 30 June 2021