Faculty Positions in UoH, University of Hyderabad, India
Designation/Position- Faculty Positions in UoH
University of Hyderabad, India, invites applications for Faculty Positions in UoH from eligible and interested candidates.
About- The University of Hyderabad (UoH) has been ranked fourth best among Universities in the country by the National Institutional Ranking Framework of MHRD for 2019. It was declared the Best Central University for 2015 and given the Visitor’s Award by the then Hon’ble President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee. UoH is in the top league of institutions with QS Global Rankings 600-650 (2019-20). It is among the top 100 fastest growing Universities under 50. The ranking surveys by India Today, The Week, Careers360 (Outlook group), QS World Rankings, US News and Reports, URAP (University Ranking by Academic Performance)-(Middle East), U-Multirank (Germany), and Nature Index, to name a few, have helped UoH to maintain a consistently high ranking in India in its research, publications, patents, student achievements, placements and outreach. Faculty Positions in UoH
Research/Job Area- Various
|Professor / Associate Professor:|
|Category of the Subject||Subject||Name of the Post / Academic Level in Pay Matrix as per Vll CPC / No. of Vacancies (including reserved positions shown in brackets) Age of superannuation: 65 ears|
|Professor Academic Level in Pay Matrix as per Vll CPC Level—14||Associate Professor Academic Level in Pay Matrix as per Vll CPC Level—13A|
|Sciences||MM||Mathematics and Statistics|
|ET||Engineering Sciences & Technolo||2 (ST-I; PwBD-1)|
|HP||Health Psychology||1 (ST)|
|Humanities||EN||English||2 (SC-I; ST-I)||2 (SC-I; PwBD-1)|
|Social Sciences||PS||Political Science||2 (SC-I; ST-I)|
|Managemen t Studies||MS||Management Studies|
|Total||(SC-5; ST-4; PwBD-1•, PwBD-VH-1;)||(SC-2; ST-6; PwBD3)|
|Number of Positions: 22 (SC-7; ST-IO; PwBD-4; PwBD-VH-1)|
Location- University of Hyderabad, India
Eligibility (A or B):
A. i) An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of TEN research publications in journals notified in the UGC CARE list and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix Il, Table 2 of UGC Regulations 2018.
ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at an equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
B. An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/ allied/ applied disciplines from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years experience.
|Teaching (Faculty) Positions||Total Positions|
|(Professors / Associate Professors)||22|
|Academic Pay Level in the 7″ CPC Pay Matrix|
|Professor||Level — 14||Rs. 1,44,200/- to Rs. 2,18,200/-|
|Associate Professor||Level — 13A||Rs. 1,31,400/- to Rs. 2,17,100/-|
How to Apply-
- The candidates are requested to go through the Employment Notification placed on the University Website https://uohyd.ac.in/careers-uoh/. Read the instructions carefully and comply with them, before filling the details in the candidate portal.
- The candidate has to click on the link provided and complete the registration process first. They must confirm their registration via link sent to their registered mail id.
- Once the registration of the candidate is confirmed, the candidate may login on the application portal using the credentials and fill all the information viz., educational qualifications, experience, academic/research details etc. and submit the form online.
- The supporting documents attached to the hard copy of the application may be serially numbered (Ex: 1, 2, 3.. . ..etc.) with page numbers and the reference must be given at the relevant entry in the application form.
- Submission of hard copy_ of application with enclosures is also mandatory. Online applications will be summarily rejected if the hard copy of it is not received with all supporting documents evidencing the entries in the application. The candidate has to take a print-out of the filled-in application and enclose all the self-attested supporting documents and forward to the following address on or before 07/12/2023 after appending applicant’s signature. Applications without signature of the candidate and incomplete forms ‘will not be considered’.
The Assistant Registrar
Recruitment Cell, Room No: 221, First Floor
Administration Building, University of Hyderabad
Prof. C R Rao Road, Central University P.o.,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad — 500 046. Telangana, India.