Designation/Position- Faculty Post at NIT Kurukshetra
NIT Kurukshetra, India, invites applications for Faculty Post at NIT Kurukshetra from eligible and interested candidates
About- National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra is a public engineering institute in Kurukshetra. In December 2008, it was accredited by the Institute of National Importance. It is one of the 30 National Institutes of Technology established and administered by the Government of India. Guest Faculty at NIT Kurukshetra
|Essential Qualification||Essential Requirements||Cumulative Essential Credit Points|
|Ph.D||Three years after Ph.D. or six years total teaching and research experience in reputed academic Institute or Research and Development Labs or relevant industry.||20|
- Engineering Department: First class both at UG and PG level (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA) with Ph.D. in relevant branch/discipline. Candidates having Ph.D. degrees directly after graduation (B.E./B.Tech. etc.) from reputed Institutes/Universities will also be considered if other norms are fulfilled.
- Science/Humanities and Social Sciences Department: First class both at UG and PG level (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA) with Ph.D. and relevant discipline.
- Department of Business Administration: First class both at UG and PG level (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA) with Ph.D. in relevant discipline.
- Department of Computer Applications: First class both at UG and PG level (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA) with Ph.D. in relevant discipline.
Note – 1:
- Any change in the grade pay will be through open advertisement and on the recommendation of a duly constituted selection committee, except where specifically exempted in these rules.
- All new entrants shall have a Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline and first class in the preceding degrees (First class at UG and PG level with 60% or 6.5/10 CGPA).
- For existing faculty members who completed their Ph.D. along with their normal teaching load in an Institute or quality improvement program, the enrolment period of Ph.D. will be counted as teaching experience.
- Contribution to Institute Administration shall be recommended by the concerned Head or Chairman and approved by the Director. Contribution to departmental Administration shall be recommended by the concerned Head and approved by the Director.
- For the departments which are not have any vacancies, movement in higher Academic Grade Pay or cadre shall be carried out as per the specified selection process, but it will be restricted to only serving faculty members of the respective departments.
- The permanent faculty members who have put in more than ten years of experience but have not acquired Ph.D. qualifications as of the date of this notification shall be mapped into four tiers flexible system as an on-time measure as per the following norm:
(a) Permanent faculty with age fifty or above:
The Assistant Professors with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.7000 shall be mapped at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.8000, provided they have at least 10 credit points in their lifetime.
They have been found suitable through a Selection Committee duly constituted under the Statutes.
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the posts of Assistant Professors Grade-I in various Departments of the Institute.
|Name of the Post||Level in the Pay Matrix||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total|
|Assistant Professor Grade-I||Level 12 (Rs.1,01,500-1,67,400)||13||08||25||17||36||99|
- The applicants are required to apply online mode only. Applicants applying for more than one post are required to apply online separately.
- The applicants shall be required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.1000/- for UR/OBC/EWS category and Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PwBD category only through online mode.
How to Apply-
The candidates need to apply online in the online recruitment portal of the Institute website: www.nitkkr.ac.in from 05.08.2022 to 05.09.2022 upto 11:59 p.m. Candidates should click on the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information. If the online application is not completed, the candidate must register again. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
The hard copy of the online application, along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their online application, should reach the Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra-136119 (Haryana) by post on or before 10.09.2022 upto 5:30 p.m. Name of the post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope used for sending the hard copy of the application.
No manual/paper application will be entertained directly unless registered and applied online.
Any difficulties relating to the submission of the online application may be sent to email@example.com.
Last Date for Apply– 05 September 2022
Date of publication of detailed notification on Institute: 05.08.2022
Opening date of online submission of application.: 05.08.2022
Closing date of online submission of the application form.: 05.09.2022 upto 11:59 p.m.
Last date of receipt of hard copy of application along with requisite documents.: 10.09.2022 upto 05:30 p.m.