Designation/Position- Interview for Project Position
Institute of Technology Delhi, India invites application for Interview for Project Position for eligible and interested candidates
About- candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk in Test / Interview for Project Position
under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or
up to the duration of the project’ whichever is earlier’
Study Area- Ph.D.in Physics/Engineering Sciences
Location- Institute of Technology Delhi, India
- Ph.D.in Physics/Engineering Sciences with first division in preceding degree in the appropriate discipline.
- Desirable: At least 6 publications in international journal
- Post PhD experience of at least two years in optical device designing and fabrication using interference lithography, photonic and plasmonic structures and optic optical refractometric sensors, finite difference time domain (FDTD) simulation or in e-beam lithography, sputtering/e-beam deposition.
- In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post’ the candidate may contact prof. Neeraj Khare at email id: coordinator NRF@adn in.iitd.ac.in
- Title of the Project– Nanoelectronics Networks for Research and application (NNetRA) (Applications of non- silicon based Nanofabrication technologies and Nanoscale devices) (RP03530G)
- Funding Agency– Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Deptt/Center– Nanoscale Research Facility (NRF)
- Duration of the Project – Upto:13/04/2022
- Walk In Test / Date of interview:- 8/03/2021, time- 3:30 p.m.
- Venue– Room no. 116, Block-VI , Nanoscale Research Facility, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
How to Apply-
The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience Should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form no. IR/REC-4 which can be downloaded from IRD website ( http://ird.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualification indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph along with original certificates (both academic and professional) for verification on the date of interview. No, a candidate who is already employed at the institute /IRD shall be interviewed; his or her application has been duly forwarded by the concentrated establishment section 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST candidates. In case of selection of retired superannuated government employee his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
Last Date for Apply– 08 March 2021