Designation/Position- NIT Faculty Recruitment
NIT Puducherry, India invites applications for NIT Faculty Recruitment from eligible and interested candidates
About- National Institute of Technology, Puducherry (NITPY) situated on 258 acres near village Poovam in Thiruvettakudy, Karaikal, is one of the thirty-one National Institutes of Technology. NIT Puducherry was sanctioned by the Government of India in 2009, as part of the Eleventh Five-Year Plan (2007–2012). NIT Faculty Recruitment
Research/Job Area- Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics
Location- NIT Puducherry, India
|Department||Area of Specialization||Number of Post||Essential Qualification|
|Chemistry||Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry & Analytical Chemistry||02 Nos.||First Class in B. Sc. and M. Sc. with Ph.D. as a desirable qualification in the relevant discipline|
|Physics||Theoretical Physics, Computational /Mathematical Physics||02 Nos.||First Class in B. Sc. and M. Sc. with Ph.D. as a desirable qualification in the relevant discipline|
|Mathematics||Algebra / Analysis, Any area of Mathematics /Statistics||02 Nos.||First Class in B.Sc., and M.Sc., with Ph.D. as a desirable qualification in the relevant discipline|
NIT Puducherry invites the candidates from Indian National for the Teaching position (Faculty on contract – purely temporary basis):
|With Ph.D.: Rs. 54000/- per month |
Without Ph.D.: Rs. 35,000/- per month
- The nature of the appointment is purely temporary for One Semester.
- If selected, one month notice on either side to quite the post during the said tenure.
- Preference will be given to the candidates with Ph.D. in relevant discipline.
- Consolidated remuneration is fixed at the time of the joining and will not be changed during the period of appointment.
- The selected candidate will be required to join immediately.
How to Apply-
The interested candidates are invited to the Walk-in-Interview for the post of Faculty (on contract – purely temporary basis) in the Department of Chemistry. The schedule of the interview is as follows:
The candidates should bring all the relevant original certificates for the document verification and a self-attested copy of all the relevant certificates to be submitted to the Head of Department on the day of the interview.
- Reporting Time & Document Verification: 08th July 2022 (Wednesday) at 9:30 A.M.
- Interview: 08th July 2022 (Wednesday) at 02:00 P.M.
- Reporting Time & Document Verification: 11th July 2022 (Wednesday) at 9:30 A.M.
- Interview: 11th July 2022 (Wednesday) at 02:00 P.M.
- Reporting Time & Document Verification: 06th July 2022 (Wednesday) at 9:30 A.M.
- Interview: 06th July 2022 (Wednesday) at 02:00 P.M.
Venue for the Interview:
Mini-Conference Hall, Guest House,
National Institute of Technology Puducherry,
Karaikal, Puducherry (UT) – 609609