Designation/Position- Post-Doc Position at CF
Korea University of Technology and Education, South Korea, invites applications for Post-Doc Position at CF from eligible and interested candidates.
About- KOREATECH, a university dedicated to fostering highly competitive human resources through practical – training oriented engineering education, is inventing a new history in Korea’s engineering education. (Ranked No.1 in the graduate employment rate of all four-year universities nationwide by the Ministry of Education & Science Technology (2014))
Research/Job Area- Mech. Eng./Che. Eng, Biology/Biomed. Eng or other related fields
Location- Korea University of Technology and Education, South Korea
1. Major in Mech. Eng./Che. Eng, Biology/Biomed. Eng or other related fields
2. Good communication and writing skills in English
– official test score (ex. TOEFL) will be required for international graduate admission
refer the admission page, https://www.koreatech.ac.kr/eng/CMS/Contents/Contents.do?mCode=MN067
3. Experiences in microfluidics, biomedical engineering, molecular biology, chemical/material engineering fields will be plus
Research assistant positions for international graduate students (MS, PhD) and post-docs are available.
1. Development of microfluidic diagnostic devices (1 PhD student)
2. Development of biomarker detection assay (1 PhD student, 1 Post-doc)
3. CFD or experimental fluid dynamics (1 MS student or 1 PhD student)
Funding will cover monthly salary and 1/2 tuition, but will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. The positions will remain open until filled. Applicants may contact PI for further details of the positions.
How to Apply-
Interested candidates should send their CV, publications (if any), along with a cover letter briefly describing their interests and qualifications, via email (email@example.com).
Prof. Seungkyung Park
School of Mechanical Engineering, Koreatech
Email : spark at koreatech.ac.kr
Phone : +82-41-560-1149
Office : Eng. Bldg. 1, G305
Last Date for Apply– 15 December 2022
Application deadline :
– MS, PhD students : ~Nov. 30. 2022
– Postdoc : ~ Dec. 15. 2022
** GKS graduate program applicant : ~Feb. 28 every year
See Position Details- 30 November 2022