Postdoctoral Research Associate – Artificial Intelligence: The University of Sheffield, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health, School of Clinical Dentistry, is seeking a talented and motivated Postdoctoral Research Associate to join a project funded by the Life Arc Rare Disease (Pathfinder) Scheme. The project aims to develop novel Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms for profiling a multicenter salivary gland cancer dataset. This collaborative project will be conducted in partnership with Professor Nasir Rajpoot and his Tissue Image Analytics Centre at the University of Warwick.
Designation: Postdoctoral Research Associate
Research Area: Artificial Intelligence, Computational Pathology, Deep Learning, Medical Imaging, Machine Learning
- PhD in a relevant subject area or equivalent experience
- Special interest in deep learning, computational pathology, medical imaging, computer vision, or machine learning
Postdoctoral Research Associate – Artificial Intelligence Algorithms for Salivary Gland Cancer
- Conduct high-quality research under the supervision of Professor Ali Khurram and work as part of the NEOPATH Research Group
- Develop sophisticated tools for deep learning and computational pathology
- Publish research results in top-rated venues
- Assist in deploying developed tools for validation on trial data
- Utilize state-of-the-art Machine/Deep Learning and AI methods to develop novel algorithms for diagnostic and prognostic prediction and risk stratification in digitized human tissue samples
- Collaborate with Professor Nasir Rajpoot and the Tissue Image Analytics Centre at the University of Warwick
- Travel to other partner institutions as required
How to Apply: To apply for this position, click on the “Apply” button located near the top of your screen. Submit the required application materials as outlined on the University’s website.
Last Date for Apply: Applications must be submitted by May 24, 2023.
|Title||Postdoctoral Research Associate – Artificial Intelligence Algorithms for Salivary Gland Cancer|
|Summary||Exciting opportunity for a talented Postdoctoral Research Associate in AI and computational pathology|
|Designation||Postdoctoral Research Associate|
|Research Area||Artificial Intelligence, Computational Pathology, Deep Learning, Medical Imaging, Machine Learning|
|Eligibility/Qualification||– PhD in a relevant subject area or equivalent experience|
|– Special interest in deep learning, computational pathology, etc.|
|Job Description||– Conduct high-quality research and develop AI algorithms|
|– Publish research results in top-rated venues|
|– Assist in deploying tools for validation|
|– Collaborate with partner institutions|
|How to Apply||Click on the “Apply” button and follow the instructions on the University’s website|
|Last Date for Apply||24 May 2023|
Note: The table above presents the job post details, including the title, summary, designation, research area, location, eligibility/qualification, job description, how to apply, and the last date for application.