Postdoctoral Researcher at MIT: Join our research team at MIT in the fields of Biological Engineering, Computational and Systems Biology, and Microbiology. We are seeking postdoctoral researchers with a passion for applying synthetic biology to address pressing challenges in manufacturing, environmental sustainability, healthcare, and agriculture. If you hold a PhD in a relevant technical field and are eager to make a significant impact, we encourage you to apply.
Designation: Postdoctoral Researcher
Research Area: Synthetic Biology
Location: MIT, Cambridge, Massachusetts
Eligibility/Qualification: We are looking for postdocs with PhDs in any relevant technical field such as bioengineering, chemical engineering, microbiology, plant biology, and more. Candidates should have a strong interest in the application of synthetic biology to tackle critical issues in diverse domains.
Job Description: As a postdoctoral researcher at MIT, you will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of synthetic biology. Our lab focuses on innovative solutions to some of the world’s most significant challenges, spanning manufacturing, environmental sustainability, healthcare, and agriculture. You will engage in cutting-edge research, collaborate with experts in various fields, and contribute to groundbreaking projects.
How to Apply: To apply for this position, please follow these instructions:
- Send the preliminary application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include “POSTDOC APPLICATION” in the subject line.
- After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact our administrative assistant at email@example.com.
- In the email, please include the following:
- A brief (1 paragraph) description of your research and career interests.
- A list of your references and their contact information for potential letters of recommendation.
- Specify your citizenship status.
- Attach the following to the email:
- Your curriculum vitae (CV).
- PDFs of manuscripts (feel free to include pre-prints, works in progress, etc).
Last Date for Apply: Open Until Filled
Table: Important Information
|Program Affiliation||Location||Last Date for Apply|
|MIT Biological Engineering graduate program||Cambridge, Massachusetts||Open Until Filled|
|MIT Computational and Systems Biology graduate program|
|MIT Microbiology graduate program|