Designation/Position- Professional Expert at THSTI
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI), India invites application for Professional Expert at THSTI from eligible and interested candidates
About- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. THSTI is a part of the interdisciplinary Biotechnology Science Cluster at Faridabad, Haryana in the National Capital Region (NCR). The institution is a dynamic enterprise with a mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into products to improve human health. Professional Expert at THSTI
THSTI has built several inter-institutional collaborations and connectivity with industry supported by well-trained teams of research and laboratory staff. This foundation has helped pursuit of thematic research programmes which can be broadly categorized as, (a) Infectious diseases and immunology (b) Maternal and Child Health, (c) Non-communicable disease d) Multidisciplinary clinical and translational research. These will be strengthened by four core facilities viz. Small Animal Facility, Data Management Center, Biorepository and Bioassay Laboratory that will serve not only the research programmes of THSTI, but also the National Capital Region Biotech Science Cluster and other academic and industrial partners.
Research/Job Area- Life / Physical / Chemical / Medical Sciences
Essential: Graduate in Life / Physical / Chemical / Medical Sciences with minimum three years post qualification relevant experience in any university / Institute / Industry of repute and knowledge of specific areas where expertise is required.
a) Ph.D. / PG Degree in the Life / Physical / Chemical / Medical Sciences.
b) Diploma in IPR
c) IT skills in MS-Office.
d) Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the following contract position in THSTI by direct recruitment.
- Name of the Post: Professional Expert (Professional Expert at THSTI)
- No. of posts: Two (UR)
- Monthly consolidated emoluments: 55,000/-
- Age Limit: 64 years
- Domain / Job description and skills required:
- Scientific Communications & IPR (one position)
- a) Excellent communication skills and thorough understanding of a translational health research setting,
- b) Experience in news and feature writing,
- c) Prior experience of handling all the social media communication tools,
- d) Handling all aspects of internal and external communication and ensure that all web based content is in line with the Institute’s branding strategy.
- e) Dealing with all IPR and other regulatory related matters of the institute
- Business Development (one position)
- a) Responsible for coordinating interactions between THSTI and Biotechnology companies / research institutes and between THSTI and regulatory agencies for all contract work and support services offered by Institute.
- b) Preparing and maintaining SOPs, MoUs, MTAs, budget estimates, and other legal compliances;
- c) (s)he will work closely with scientists handling bioassay lab, the Biorepository facility, the Influenza and Dengue consortia, and COVID-19 related activities in THSTI.
- Scientific Communications & IPR (one position)
- Duration: Appointment will be made on contract for a period of one year with an initial probation period of six months. The contract may be extended subject to the requirement of the services for THSTI and satisfactory performance.
How to Apply-
- Documents to be kept handy before filling up the online application: (all the
documents except (i) should be in PDF format) :
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (jpeg/jpg/png format)
ii) A comprehensive CV containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience / distinctions etc.
iii) Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard) / Mark sheet
iv) Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th Standard) / Mark sheet
v) Graduation degree certificate / Mark sheet
vi) Post-Graduation degree certificate & Mark sheet
vii) Ph.D or equivalent degree certificate
viii) Relevant experience certificates
ix) Caste / Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
- Procedure for filling up online application:
- i) The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website www.thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
- ii) The following will be the step wise procedure
- A) Step 1 : Details of applicant
- B) Step 2 : Uploading of documents
- C) Step 3 : Payment of application fee
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / UPI.
- Once payment is made, no correction / modification is possible
- Candidates are requested to keep a copy of the provisional receipt for future reference.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Details of fees to be paid are as shown below:
- Unreserved, OBC & EWS candidates: Rs. 200
- D) Step 4 : Submission of application form
- iii) On successful submission of application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
- iv) Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
- v) Candidates must ensure that he / she fulfills all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he / she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. If the same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will be terminated following due process.
- vi) Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
For Contact- In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the screenshot of the error displayed (if any).