Designation/Position- Program Manager Position at C-CAMP
C-CAMP, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India invites applications for the Program Manager Position at C-CAMP from eligible and interested candidates
About- Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP), is a Dept. of Biotechnology (Govt. of India) initiative and a not for profit organization based in Bangalore. We act as an enabler of Bioscience Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship by providing Research, Development, Training and Services in State Of The Art Technology Platforms. As a part C-CAMP’s mandate of promoting entrepreneurship and innovation, C-CAMP has created and fostered an entrepreneur-friendly culture in and around academic/research environment through its involvement in seed funding schemes for Startups, Entrepreneur Mentorship program and Bio-incubation facility.
Research/Job Area- Life sciences and related areas
Location- Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP), Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Ph.D. or equivalent in life sciences and related areas. Post graduates with 2+ years experience in entrepreneurship and incubation ecosystem may also apply
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with fluency in English
- Ability to manage and drive multiple programs
- Strong leadership qualities
- Familiarity with the start-up ecosystem and digital technologies
- Ability to multi-task
- Driven by passion to make an impact at a large scale
- Prior experience of designing a product, technical know-how, is a plus
Title: Program Manager – 2 positions for the following programs Digital Healthcare and Innovation Deployment Funding and Early-stage entrepreneurship
Duration: Initially for one year, extendable based on the performance
Compensation: As per organization norms and merits of the candidate
Role and Responsibilities – Entrepreneurship
- The entrepreneurship division at the Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms is looking for a dynamic, self-driven and proactive individual to join as Program Manager
2. In this position, the incumbent will report directly to the Program Lead, and work with the Senior Program Manager.
3. Responsible for supporting the Manager in running various immersion, incubation and funding programs and events conducted by C-CAMP.
4. Plan and organize general execution of projects and schemes, events, workshops, outreach activities, training programs etc.
5. Assist with the review, selection and monitoring of start-ups
6. Must be able to work both on independent and collaborative ideas.
How to Apply-
Interested candidates may forward their resume and other details to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th June, 2022, indicating position applied for, on the subject line.