Designation/Position- Project Scientist B at ICMR
ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition, India invites application for Project Scientist B at ICMR from eligible and interested candidates
About- The National Institute of Nutrition is an Indian Public health, Nutrition and Translational research center located in Hyderabad, India. The institute is one of the oldest research centers in India, and the largest center, under the Indian Council of Medical Research, located in the vicinity of Osmania University. Project Scientist B at ICMR
Research/Job Area- Nutrition/ Food & Nutrition/ Home Scienc/ Applied Nutrition
More Opportunities:- Project Manager at IITB: Apply by 09 April 2021 | Salary…
Location- ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad
Ad. Video- Best Laptop Under 50,000 in 2021 – Review
Essential: 1st class Master’s degree in Nutrition/ Home Science/ Applied Nutrition from a recognized university with 2 years experience in related field. OR 2nd class Master’s Degree with Ph.D in above subjects from recognized university.
- should have atleast 2years work expperience in field data collection and nutrition assessment in the community will be preferred.
- Experience in qualitative research and questionaire development and validation
- Experience in Report Writing.
Age Limit- 35 Years
- Name of the Post: Project Scientist-B (Non-Medical)
- Nature of Duties:
- To assist in developing community survey tools on food labels and their usage.
- To assist indevelopment of nutrition labeling logos
- To coordianate with regional collaborators an ensure smooth conduct of surveys (This may involve outstrain travel)
- To assist in conducting surveys and interpreting results
Consolidated Salary per month – Non-Medical- Rs. 48,000-00 p.m. plus FDA 6,300 Per Month (fixed without any other allowances)
Duration- One Year
How to Apply-
Interested and eligible candidates should apply through EMAIL to email@example.com upto 06.04.2021. Candidates have to download application form feom the website www.nin.res.in and fill it with his/her own handwriting and send the same to the above mail along with supporting documents of essential qualifications (scanned copies).