Designation/Position- Research Associate-I Position (Online Interview)
CSIR-IIIM, JAMMU and CSIR-IIIM BRANCH SRINAGAR invites application for Research Associate-I Position (Online Interview) from eligible and interested candidates
About- Eligible & interested candidates are invited for ONLINE INTERVIEW (Through Microsoft Teams) for the following purely temporary positions of SENIOR PROJECT ASSOCIATE, PROJECT ASSOCIATE–I, PROJECT ASSISTANT/TECHNICAL ASSISTANT AND PROJECT ASSISTANTUNDER THE CSIR-AROMA MISSION PHASE-II (HCP-007), Genome Editing for crop improvement (GE-Crop) (MLP-07) and other projects tenable at CSIR-IIIM, JAMMU and CSIR-IIIM BRANCH SRINAGAR.
Research/Job Area- Life Science/Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics/Biotechnology/ Pharmacology
Location- CSIR-IIIM, JAMMU and CSIR-IIIM BRANCH SRINAGAR
|Name & No. of Positions||Essential Qualification||Desirable||Upper age limit as on date of online interview||Monthly Emoluments (₹)|
|Research Associate-I [One Position]||Ph.D. in Life Science/Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics/Biotechnology/ Pharmacology, with at least one publication in relevant SCI Journal.||Experience in disease biology, dealing with big data as supported by relevant publications. Preference will be given to candidates having proper Wet Lab experience in stem cell biology, genomics and/or Proteomics.||35 years||Rs.47,000/- + HRA|
The position is co-terminus with the project GAP-2189. Duration of the project is up to 18.03.2023
How to Apply-
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for ONLINE INTERVIEW (Through MS TEAMS) for the following purely temporary position of RESEARCH ASSOCIATE-I UNDER THE PROJECT (GAP-2189)tenable at CSIR-IIIM Branch Institute, Sanat Nagar, Srinagar (J&K).
- Application (Google form) for this position can be filled Online in the Google Form. Google Form link is available on the CSIR-IIIM website (www.iiim.res.in). Filled in Google Form should be submitted by or before 16.09.2021 (Thursday) up to 5:00 pm.
- Application Form submitted after the scheduled date and time i.e. 16.09.2021 (Thursday) up to 5:00 pm. shall not be entertained for Online Interview.
- Only eligible candidates shall be accessed for the online viva-voce on the date of Online Interview. The list of eligible candidates and date for Online Interview will be displayed on CSIR-IIIM Website www.iiim.res.in by evening on 20.09.2021 (Monday).
- The shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of Online Interview on 22. 09.2021 (Wednesday) from 9.30 A.M. onwards and will be called anytime during the allotted time period (should there be any change, they will be informed accordingly).
- Eligible/shortlisted candidate shall attend the Online Interview through Video Conferencing on MS Teams.
- The viva-voce in respect of eligible/shortlisted candidates shall be conducted online through Video Conferencing on Microsoft Teams However, if a large number of candidates apply, the Screening Committee may re-visit the screening criteria and shortlist the candidates for Online Interview in proportion to the available vacancies.
- Candidate has the option to interact in English/Hindi before the Selection Committee.