Research Scientist Jobs – 2019 in GE Global Research, Bengaluru
GE Global Research, Bengaluru, India invites application for
Research Scientist Jobs – 2019 from eligible and interested candidates
Designation/Position- Research Scientist Jobs – 2019
About- GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Research/Job Area- Metallurgy/Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, or Physics
Location- GE Global Research, Bengaluru, India
Eligibility/Qualification– For Research Scientist Jobs – 2019
• Doctorate degree in Metallurgy/Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, or Physics with 2+ years research experience in structure property correlations
• Strong knowledge of thermodynamics, physical metallurgy, mechanical behavior and materials processing
• Direct experience with computational methods as applied to the above• Good publication and/or patent record.
• Should be able to quote clear past examples for the following
1. innovative thinking and implementation of ideas
2. application of rigorous research methodologies
3. challenging scientific theory and pushing the envelope of understanding
• Good teaming skills and ability to work with wide range of technical teams and projects.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Modeling of solidification processes and microstructural evolution during conventional and additive manufacturing
• Knowledge of metallurgical aspects of additive manufacturing
• Knowledge of chemistry-processing-structure-property relationships in nickel base, titanium base, cobalt base and/or ferrous alloys
• Expertise in microstructural analysis and representation
Join , if you have the passion and skills to make a difference and are looking to disrupt the materials world!
Job/Position Description- GE Global Research (Bangalore) invites applications from driven and exceptional Materials Scientists towards accelerated discovery and development of novel metallic materials. The applications include, but are not limited to:• High-performance structural materials• Materials for aero-engines, power generation and energy storage• Magnetic Materials• Conventional as well as Additive manufacturing
• Problem solving across the spectrum of Discovery, Development, and Deployment of high-performance materials
• Develop quantitative and usable correlations between Chemistry
Property through a combination of physics and data driven approaches
• Network across GE to understand critical business problems that require materials and processing based solutions; build redressal plans and execute
• Constant awareness of mega-trends in the world, and the materials solutions that are needed to enable these mega-trends
How to Apply- Eligible and interested candidate for Research Scientist Jobs – 2019 can apply online.
Last Date for Apply– Till position end