Consultant– Scientist Positions in NCCS, Pune, India, Pay= Rs. 90,000/-Month
Designation/Position- Scientist Positions in NCCS
National Centre for Cell Science, Pune, India, invites applications for Scientist Positions in NCCS from eligible and interested candidates.
About- NCCS is an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. It is at the forefront of basic research in diverse areas of cell biology. The contributions made by scientists of NCCS have gained worldwide recognition. Scientist Positions in NCCS
- Consultant– Scientist Positions in NCCS, Pune, India, Pay= Rs. 90,000/-Month
Research/Job Area- Various – inter-disciplinary
Location- National Centre for Cell Science, Pune, India
Professionals have a Ph. D degree in the relevant area and minimum post-qualification experience of 20 years in the requisite field. He / She should have high competency and established peer reputation
Retired Government employees with Grade pay of Rs 10,000/ and above with at least 25 years of experience in the required domain field would also be eligible for this position.
- He / She should have an outstanding track record in research as evidenced by peer-reviewed publications and should have demonstrated scientific leadership in a Government R & D institution / Multi-institutional research program.
- Age not more than 64 years as of the last date of submission of the application. The tenure of the Consultant cannot be extended beyond 65 years of age as per the rules of GOI.
- The institute is looking for a Consultant (Scientific) from Indian nationals to strengthen the ongoing interdisciplinary research areas.
- NCCS invites applications from superannuated Scientists /or those Scientists who are due for superannuation in the next six months.
- In this direction, NCCS is seeking applications from eligible candidates to specifically contribute toward the interface of basic and public health research in metabolic diseases and Cancer with a provision for exploring translational applications for fundamental research.
The tenure will be of one year. It may further be extended subject to satisfactory performance.
In case of premature cessation of tenure by either party, a notice of one month would be required. The conditions such as eligibility, remuneration etc. as under-
|Position||No. of post||Age Limit||Consolidated Remuneration|
|Consultant – (Scientific)||1||64 years||Rs. 90,000/-|
How to Apply-
A softcopy of the detailed CV (10 Mb) highlighting scientific achievements may be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org