Senior Research Fellow at JNU, New Delhi, India
Designation/Position- Senior Research Fellow at JNU
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India, invites applications for Senior Research Fellow at JNU from eligible and interested candidates
About- Jawaharlal Nehru University is the foremost university in India and a world-renowned center for teaching and research. Ranked number one in India by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a Grade Point of 3.91 (on a scale of 4), JNU was ranked no 3 among all universities in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework, Government of India, in 2016 and no 2 in 2017. JNU also received the Best University Award from the President of India in 2017. Senior Research Fellow at JNU
Research/Job Area- Life Sciences
Location- Jawaharlal Nehru University, School of Life Science, New Delhi, India
• M.Sc. (NET/GATE qualified)/ Ph.D. in any branch of Life Sciences with strong academic record.
• Minimum two years of research experience in the field of Antibacterial Research and well skilled in handling bacterial culture.
• Candidate should have publication(s) in peer reviewed National/International Journal(s).
• Hands-on experience in basic molecular biology techniques.
• Knowledge in handling nanoparticles and their analysis.
School of Environmental Sciences
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Applications are invited for the following purely temporary position in the ICMR funded project “Molecular characterization of methicillin-resistant staphylococci from urban wastewater in Delhi-NCR and their susceptibility towards synthesized hybrid nanomaterials – A possible water purification strategy”. The position is available immediately and up to 01.03.2026.
Senior Research Fellow (One position)
Emoluments: As per the norms of the university and funding agency
The advertised post is temporary and subject to availability of funds from ICMR.
How to Apply-
Interested candidates may apply by sending an application along with the brief resume (clearly mentioning the qualifications) and testimonials (preferably a single pdf file) to the e-mail address mentioned below mentioning the name of the post applied for in the subject of the e-mail. The application form should be complete in all respects and must reach by e-mail on or before ‘April 30, 2023’ only to
Professor Kasturi Mukhopadhyay
School of Environmental Sciences,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi 110067.
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates who will be short-listed for the interview.
Last Date for Apply– 30 April 2023