Assistant Professor (Contract basis) Position at CUSAT, Kerala, India
Designation/Position- Assistant Professor Position at CUSAT
Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kerala, India, invites application for Assistant Professor (Contract basis) Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- Established in 1971 and named as University of Cochin, it was the symbol of commitment from the Government of Kerala towards the new scientific policy resolution adopted by the Central Government on 4th March 1958. The new university’s birth was with the specific purpose of “development of higher education with particular emphasis on post-graduate studies and research in applied science, technology, industry and commerce”. The University of Cochin was later reorganized as Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT).
- Assistant Professor (Contract basis) Position at CUSAT, Kerala, India
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||3|
Location- Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kerala, India
B.E/ B.Tech/ B.S and M.E/ M.Tech/ M.S or Integrated M.Tech. in relevant branch with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from qualified candidates for appointment as Assistant Professor on contract basis in the School of Engineering
Consolidated Monthly Salaiy – Rs.42,000/- per month for Ph.D. Degree holders and Rs.40,000 /- per month for others.
- The initial appointment period is one year, extending to 2 years.
- The contract engagement will be from July to April with break during the vacation months of May- June.
Name of Institution- Name of Institution
Application Fee: Rs. 770/- for General and Rs.155/- for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply-
- Applications to the above post have to be submitted online in the Prescribed applicationform available in the University Website – http://recruit. cusat.ac.in.
- Candidates shall apply online on or before 10-02-2023
- The signed hard copy of the application (with copies of documents to prove age, qualification (mark list and degree certificate )/ Specialization, proof that the journals are approved by UGC/peer reviewed, Experience Certificate, Awards, Proof for CGPA to percentage conversion and proof of all other additional qualifications like UGC- NET etc and reservations, if any, should reach the Registrar, CUSAT on or before 17-02-2023.