Designation/Position- BNU New International Student Scholarship
Beijing Normal University, China invites application for BNU New International Student Scholarship for eligible and interested candidates
About- Students who have been awarded a BNU scholarship must attend an annual review in May each year, which will decide whether they can continue to receive the scholarship. If students fail the annual review the scholarship will be suspended for one year and they will be allowed to attend the annual review again next year. If they are able to pass, they can once more receive the scholarship and attend the next annual review; if they fail, the scholarship will be terminated.
Research Level- Ph. D students, Master students, Undergraduate
Location- Beijing Normal University, China
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with good health who maintain an amicable attitude towards China
2. Applicants must exhibit proper conduct, have an outstanding academic record and meet the following requirements:
Undergraduate students: rank among the top 3% in the entrance examination or be exempted from the examination due to their excellent academic records
Master students: have an outstanding bachelor transcript; a strong academic background and research and innovation ability.
Ph. D students: have an outstanding master transcript; a strong academic background and research and innovation ability.
3. Applicants should already be admitted by BNU to start their degree program in the current year.
4．Applicants should not be beneficiaries of any other scholarship or funding from any government, institution or organization.
Note: Application materials will not be returned.
Scholarship Coverage & Duration
1. Full tuition waiverduring the duration of study.
2. Provides a living allowance during the duration of study
Undergraduate students: RMB 2,000 yuan/month
Master students：RMB 2,500 yuan/month
Ph.D students：RMB 3,000 yuan/month
3. Provides comprehensive insurance.
4. The scholarship duration is equal to the duration of study. （If the awardee postpones his/her graduation, he/she will not be eligible for the scholarship during the extended period of their studies. If the awardee suspends his/her study or leaves the school, his/her scholarship will be terminated. .）
How to Apply-
For Master and Ph.D. Programs, please visit: http://apply.bnu.edu.cn/ to complete a BNU online application and refer to http://iso.bnu.edu.cn/en/course?cid=10&pid=2&type_id=2&k=1 Instructions on 2019 Graduate Programs Recruitment to mail all the documents required by Item Five. The documents are not required to be submitted repeatedly
For Undergraduate Degree Program, please refer to http://iso.bnu.edu.cn/en/course?cid=10&pid=2&type_id=2&k=0 20189 BNU International Undergraduate Students Admission for the documents needed by item four. This material does not need to be submitted repeatedly;
3. (Optional) Award certificates, published articles or any other proof of academic achievements.
Last Date for Apply–
For Undergraduate programs: March 15, 2021.
For Postgraduate programs: April 30, 2021