Designation/Position- Call for Expression of Interest
ICGEB, Trieste, Italy invites application for Call for Expression of Interest for eligible and interested candidates
About- ICGEB welcomes expressions of interest from researchers who would like to jointly apply for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions, MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship.
Research/Job Area- Any field of science
working on the following topics:
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Molecular Genetics
- Biotherapeutic products
- Computational Biology
- Funcional Cell Biology
PLANT BIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- Crop Improvement
Location- ICGEB, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
- researchers of any nationality, age and in any field of science;
- applicants must hold a doctoral degree, no longer than 8 years prior the call deadline (excluding parental leave and other breaks according to the call guidelines);
- applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activities in Italy for over 12 months in the three years immediately prior to the above-mentioned deadline;
- applicants may not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in ICGEB for more than 12 months in the three years prior to the call deadline
• Access to a worldwide network of biotechnology experts.
• Continuous advanced education opportunities through theoretical and practical workshops and international seminars on cutting-edge biotech topics and short courses on transferable skills.
• State-of-the-art facilities equipped to carry out the most advanced experimental research in molecular and cellular biology (http://www.icgeb.org/facilities.html).
• Effective mentoring and career planning.
• Support in matters related to IP and Technology Transfer to Industry.
• Advantageous working conditions and benefits.
• A multicultural environment.
How to Apply-
Please send your CV, including publications, a short motivation letter and an outline of your project proposal, including methodology, objectives and expected results (up to 2 pages) by email to: email@example.com, indicating in the email subject your MSCA2021_ Name_Surname_Chosen area of research.