Designation/Position- Call for proposals 2023 India
Department of Science & Technology (DST), India invites applications for Call for proposals 2023 India from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Inclusive TBI is a three-year initiative funded by the Department of Science & Technology (DST). Its goal is to promote innovation and entrepreneurship among students, faculty, entrepreneurs, and neighboring communities in educational institutions. The initiative aims to inculcate the spirit of Innovation & Entrepreneurship (I&E) amongst the students, innovators and entrepreneurs, encourage and support innovative ideas, start- up creation through incubation. Students, innovators, and entrepreneurs are encouraged to pursue innovative ideas or projects. With the guidance and assistance from the academic and startup community, they can transform their concepts into successful startups. The outcome of the i-TBI shall be converting ideas into startups. i-TBI (Inclusive TBI) would also create a culture of innovation & entrepreneurship in the Host Institution (HI) and nearby geographies. I-TBI will be equipped with grants-in-aid funding support to innovators to convert ideas to prototype and prototype to startups.
Research/Job Area- Various
Objectives of the i-TBI
- To motivate and encourage institutions primarily from the technical domain to create a culture of innovation driven entrepreneurship among academia including students and faculties.
- To focus on institutes specially in the regions which do not have the desired innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- To build a vibrant innovation ecosystem that leads to the creation of a startup culture in the nearby regions.
- To enable and build a network between academia, investors, mentors, industries and other institutions.
- To provide grants-in-aid funding support to innovative ideas and convert them into prototypes and further to startups.
How to Apply-
- Submission of Proposal : Proposal in the prescribed proforma along with the necessary enclosures is to be submitted at department’s online portal http://onlinedst.gov.in
- For communication following address may be used:- The Member Secretary,
National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board, Department of Science & Technology, Technology Bhawan, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110016.
Program: Inclusive – Technology Business Incubator (i-TBI)
- Enclosures to be submitted with the proposal by the institutions other than the Public Institutions
- Registration Certificate of the Host Institute
- Memorandum of Association and Article of Association of the Host Institute 3 Audited Statement of Accounts for the last three years
4 Annual Reports for the last three years