Designation/Position- Chief Executive Officer
Biotech Park, Lucknow, India invites application for Chief Executive Officer from eligible and interested candidates
About- Biotech Park, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, a registered society under Society Act-21, 1860, has been jointly established by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India and Department of Science & Technology, Government of Uttar Pradesh. The Biotech Park is fully functional and equipped with excellent facilities and has close network with local bio sciences institutions. The details of the institution are available at the website: www.biotechpark.org.in. Nominations from head of public and private R&D institutions, Vice Chancellor, Fellows of noted academies are invited for the post of Chief Executive Officer, Biotech Park, Lucknow. Candidates may submit application directly. Chief Executive Officer
Research/Job Area- Life Sciences
Location- Biotech Park, Lucknow
1. Master’s Degree in Life Sciences with Ph.D. degree.
2. Should have served for minimum 15 years on a lead position in any national laboratory/University/Industry/or a similar organization in Bioscience area.
Desirable: Experience of working in a similar organization at an Executive position related to liaisoning with industries/government organizations bioscience related technology development and transfer at national/international level.
Nominations from head of public and private R&D institutions, Vice Chancellor, Fellows of noted academies are invited for the post of Chief Executive Officer, Biotech Park, Lucknow. Candidates may submit application directly.
The main objectives of the Biotech Park are to work as an incubator center to promote and develop the new entrepreneurs and provide facility of research and development in the field of Biotechnology, Details of job and other particulars of the post of Chief Executive Officer are as given below:-
- Chief Executive Officer is responsible for leading the development and execution of the Biotech Park, day to day management decisions and implementation of the Biotech Park’s long and short term plans, under the guidance of Governing Board and Advisory-cum-Monitoring Committee. Acts as a direct liaison between DBT, DST-UP and the Biotech Park management and interacts with industries and public sector bodies.
- The post carries a fixed monthly salary of Rs. 100,000/- and Performance-linked additional incentive(s) up to Rs 100,000/- as decided by the Governing Board on the recommendation of the Search-cum-Selection Committee.
- Age: below 55 years as on 15.1.2021 (Relaxable in case of exceptionally meritorious and distinguished individual suitable for the post)
- Terms: 3 years, extendable based on review of performance.
How to Apply-
Complete nominations/applications strictly in the prescribed format with a passport size photograph fixed at the space shown in the format along with testimonials should be sent to Administrative Officer, Biotech Park, Sector G, Jankipuram, Kursi Road, Lucknow-226021 super scripting the cover, the post applied for within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement. The nomination/application forms can downloaded from the website www.biotechpark.org.in and www.dbtindia.nic.in)