Designation/Position- Contract Scientist – B Position
ICMR-NIP, New Delhi, India invites application for Contract Scientist – B Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- ICMR-National Institute of Pathology, VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital Campus, New Delhi invites “ONLINE APPLICATION” on email up to 19th November 2020 (5.00 P.M) for the following posts purely on a temporary basis (Contractual) for a period up to March 31st, 2020 (fixed emoluments). Shortlisted candidates will be informed to attend the interview (preferably online). Contract Scientist – B Position
Research/Job Area- Life Sciences
Location- ICMR-NIP, New Delhi
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post||Consolidated Monthly Remuneration (P.M) (Rs.)||Age (as on 31.07.2020)||Essential Qualification|
|1||Contract Scientist – B (Non-Medical)||2||Rs. 54300 (Consolidated) (Rs.48,000 + HRA Rs.6300 P.M.)||35 years||1st class Master’s Degree in Life Sciences* from a recognized university with two years of work experience. OR 2ndClass Postgraduate Degree in above subjects with Ph.D. in relevant subject.|
|2||Contract Technical Officer||2||32000/- P.M. (Fixed)||30 years||Graduate in Life Science* Subjects relevant to present need, with five years work experience or Postgraduate Degree in those subjects.|
|3||Contract Technical Assistant||2||31000/- P.M. (Fixed)||30 years||Graduate in Life Science* Subjects relevant to present need, with five years work experience or Postgraduate Degree in those subjects.|
|4||Contract Data Entry Operator**||5||17520/- P.M (Fixed)||25 years||Intermediate or 12th (10+2) from recognized Board. Typing Speed in Computer not less than 15000 depression per hr. through speed test on computer.|
|5||Lab Technician||3||17520/- P.M (Fixed)||Upto 30 yrs||12th Pass in science subjects and 2 years diploma in DMLT or One year DMLT with one year required experience in a recognized organization or two years field / laboratory experience.|
|6||Contract Semi skilled assistant (MTS)||3||17520/- P.M (Fixed)||Upto 30 yrs||12th Pass in science subjects with one year experience in biomedical lab/organization.|
Age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the DoPT & ICMR Guidelines.
Due to the lockdown, travel barriers and urgency of shouldering the workload, preference will be given to regional/local candidates so as to join immediately.
The post is purely on temporary basis upto 31-03-2021 on Contractual (fixed emoluments) specific for COVID-19 related work and further continuation/ extension of the service will depend on requirement of the Institute, performance evaluation and approval of the competent authority in case to case basis.
How to Apply-
- Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications, experience, etc. and willing to work for COVID-19 lab diagnosis & related activities may apply and fill the Application Form in the prescribed format only and send it to email ID email@example.com on or before the last date and time of receipt of applications as mentioned above. There is no need to send hard-copy of any application form/documents at this stage.
- Applicants willing to apply for the post may download the Application Form and submit through email Only, Detailed instruction and other information can be obtained from Institute website http://instpath.gov.in/ and ICMR website: www.icmr.nic.in/career-opportunity. Application Forms duly completed in all respects and signed by the applicant along with copies of relevant enclosures should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the closing date (19.11.2020) up to 5.00 PM.
- Documents to be enclosed with the application from (copies of Self attested (i) Proof of Date of Birth, (ii) Educational qualification, (iii) Experience, (iv) Caste certificate /PH certificate (if applicable).
- Candidate should type “Application for the post of” in the subject line while sending their application through e-mail. Candidates applying for more than one post should SEPARATELY apply for each post. Failing to do so, the application/s will be rejected.
- Keeping in view of the various precautions and non-availability of Transport Services due to COVID-19, the interview/personal discussion will preferably be conducted through a Video call. Details will be communicated. The selection will be made by conducting an Online Video interview for all the eligible candidates after shortlisting who fulfill the eligibility criteria for the applied post.