Faculty Position in Gujarat Technological University, India
Designation/Position- Faculty Position in Gujarat
Gujarat Technological University, Ahmadabad, India, invites application for Faculty Position in Gujarat from eligible and interested candidates
About- Gujarat Technological University is a premier academic and research institution which has driven new ways of thinking since its 2007 founding, established by the Government of Gujarat vide Gujarat Act No. 20 of 2007. Today, GTU is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to its campus, keeping GTU at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world. Faculty Position in Gujarat
GTU is a State University with 486 affiliated colleges in its fold operating across the state of Gujarat through its FIVE zones at Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Rajkot and Surat. The University caters to the fields of Engineering, Architecture, Management, Pharmacy and Computer Science. The University has about 4,00,000 students enrolled in a large number of Diploma, Under Graduate, Post Graduate programs along with the robust Doctoral program.
Research/Job Area- Graduate School of Engineering & Technology (GSET), Graduate School of Pharmacy (GSP) and Graduate School of Management (GSMS).
Location- Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad, India
An adjunct faculty/Resource person shall be a faculty retired from Technical
Institution or a person of eminence, with or without a Post Graduate or Ph.D. Qualifications having 10 to 15 years of experience from Industry/Organization. He/She shall satisfy the following norms:
- Should have the minimum qualifications as prescribed in the regulations formed by UGC/respective statutory councils from time to time.
- Teaching and research Organizations of State/Central government
- Central and State Public Sector Undertakings(PSUs)
- Reputed Industries
- Civil servants (IAS/IPS/Officials from Central and Provincial Services) and Professionals and Officials from professional Councils.
- NRIs and PIOs working with reputed overseas academic, research, and industrial Organizations or having a demonstrated interest in Indian issues.
Gujarat Technological University (G.T.U) invites applications/nominations from candidates for engagement as Adjunct Faculty purely on temporary for a period of 1 year (extendable up to 3 years) for Graduate School of Engineering & Technology (GSET), Graduate School of Pharmacy (GSP) and Graduate School of Management (GSMS).
- Adjunct faculty will be provided travel cost, as per entitlement, from his/her institution/place of stay and back, maximum six (06) times per academic year. No reimbursement for hiring accommodation will be permissible.
- She/he will be provided an honorarium of Rs. 1000/- only per lecture to a maximum of Rs. 4000/- per day of service subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.80000/- per month. The Adjunct Faculty will work at the host institution for a minimum of 02 days per visit.
How to Apply-
Interested and eligible candidates have to fill up the Application form and send their application form along with all necessary documents (as mentioned below) as a single file of the application to ‘The Registrar, Establishment Section, Gujarat Technological University, University Campus, Visat Three Roads, Sabarmati-Koba Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad-382 424 latest by 05/02/2021 by 05.00 pm.
- All the documents included in the application must be self-attested by the candidate.
- Candidate shall mention on the envelope ‘Application for the post of Adjunct Faculty’.
- The forwarding letter shall be addressed to The Registrar, Establishment Section, Gujarat Technological University, University Campus, Visat Three Roads, Sabarmati-Koba Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad-382 424 with a subject of APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ADJUNCT FACULTY. The latter shall be signed by the applicant only.
- After scrutiny of the received applications by the respective PG department and their recommendation to the university eligible candidates will be communicated by email to appear for examination by a committee constituted by the university by online/offline mode as decided by university-based on the situation of covid-19 pandemics.
Last Date for Apply– 05 February 2021
You can get our free updates on Telegram