Faculty Professor Position 2019 in Mizoram University, Aizawl, India
Designation/Position- Faculty Professor Position 2019
Mizoram University, Aizawl, India invites application for Faculty Professor Position 2019 from eligible and interested candidates
About- Mizoram University is a Central University accredited Grade ‘A’ by NAAC in 2014. Mizoram is one of the most peaceful states in the country. The climate is mild both in summer and winter. Pachhunga University College is a constituent college of Mizoram University. The College is accredited Grade A+ by NAAC in 2016. The College is also selected as College with Potential for Excellence by UGC during the 12th Plan. Faculty Professor Position 2019 in Mizoram University, Aizawl, India
Research/Job Area- Various position
Location- Mizoram University, Aizawl, India
The National Eligibility Test (NET) or an accredited test (State Level Eligibility Test: SLET/SET) shall remain the minimum eligibility for appointment of Assistant Professor and equivalent positions wherever provided in the UGC (Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and other Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education) Regulations, 2018. Further, SLET/SET shall be valid as the minimum eligibility for direct recruitment to Universities/Colleges/Institutions in the respective state only.
Scale of Pay: The entry pay for various levels of teacher under the 7th CPC are as follows:
Professor : Rs 1,44,200 in Academic Level 14
Associate Professor : Rs 1,31,400 in Academic Level 13A
Assistant Professor : Rs 57,700 in Academic Level 10
How to Apply-
1. The prescribed format of application and other required materials may be downloaded from Mizoram University (MZU) website, www.mzu.edu.in in A-4 size paper.
2. The prescribed application fee is Rs 500.00 (Rs 250.00 for SC/ST/EWS applicant on submission of supporting Certificate) payable in the form of Bank Draft.
(a) The Bank Draft shall be drawn in favour of Registrar, Mizoram University on State Bank of India, Aizawl Main Branch;
OR The prescribed fee may also be paid directly to the Finance Department, Mizoram University, Aizawl, during office hours
3. Applications should be supported by relevant documents (self certified) in all respects. Claims of educational qualifications should be supported by Certificates/Marksheets. Applications not supported by documents shall be summarily rejected
4. The application along with Bank Draft/MZU Receipt may be submitted to the
Joint Registrar, Establishment, Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram – 796004. Applications shall be submitted by superscribing the post applied for along with the Post Code on the envelope.
Last Date for Apply– 30 April 2019
- Details of Vacant Teaching Posts (Pdf Format)
- Annexure I Application Format (Word format / Pdf Format)
- Annexure II Criteria for Assistant Professor in University (Word format / Pdf Format)
- Annexure III Criteria for Assistant Professor in College (Word format / Pdf Format)
- Annexure IV Academic & Research Score for Associate Professor & Professor (Word format / Pdf Format)
- Annexure V Integrity and Vigilance Certificate for in-service Candidates (Word format / Pdf Format)
- General Instruction to Applicants (Pdf Format)