Faculty Recruitment in NITUK, NIT, Uttarakhand, India
Designation/Position- Faculty Recruitment in NITUK
National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand, India, invites applications for Faculty Recruitment in NITUK from eligible and interested candidates
About- National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand, is among 31 NITs established by the Government of India by an Act of Parliament, offering UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs in Engineering/Technology and Sciences. NIT Uttarakhand offers career opportunities to those who are interested in Teaching and Research. The Institute is new (established in 2009), growing fast, and hence offers a unique opportunity for faculty to contribute to creating new facilities. NIT Uttarakhand also provides an excellent ambiance for academic research and co-curricular activities. Faculty Recruitment in NITUK
Location- National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand, India
|Department of Computer Science & Engineering||1*||–||1||–||–|
|Department of Electronics Engineering||1**||–||–||–||–|
|Department of Electrical Engineering||–||–||–||1||1|
|Department of Civil Engineering||1||–||–||–|
|Department of Humanities and Social Sciences||1**||–||1***||–||–|
Detailed educational qualifications, experience, and other criteria for selection shall be according to the recruitment rules for Faculty in NITs as per Schedule E of the first statutes of the NITs (amendment statutes 2017) issued vide No. 651 Gazette of India dated 24th July 2017, and clarification issued by Ministry of Education dated 16th April 2019.
Online applications are invited on the prescribed format for the recruitment of faculty at the level of Assistant Professors in various departments as under: –
Name of Post: Assistant Professor at Pay Level 10 and Pay Level 12 (as per 7th CPC).
Candidates applying for more than one Department are required to submit separate application forms. Also, candidates applying for more than one pay level (AGP) in any department are required to submit separate application forms.
- The each application must be accompanied by non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.1000/-.
- The Application Fee should be remitted Online only (online payment option is available in online Application Form) and the proof of depositing of fee should be submitted along with print out of online application.
- Indian nationals applying from abroad can apply with a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 5000/- or US$ 61.
- The non-refundable Application Fee for SC/ST/Women/Divyaang candidates is Rs. 500/-.
Shortlisted candidates shall be called by e-mail, for Seminar/presentation/Personal Interview. List of the shortlisted candidates will be available on Institute website i.e. www.nituk.ac.in.
How to Apply-
- Interested candidates must apply ONLINE only through the link on the Institute website https://www.nituk.ac.in. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- PDF output generated after submitting the application form online should be printed, signed, and sent by post (Speed post/Registered post/Courier) alongwith self-attested copies of all documents to the following address on or before 21.01.2023 upto 05:30 PM. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Assistant Professor”.
National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand Srinagar Campus: Govt. I.T.I. Srinagar (Garhwal) Distt. Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand-246174, INDIA.
All the candidates appearing for Personal Interview will have to make a presentation for 10 minutes presentation on a topic relevant to the specialization applied for and also a brief presentation about the research project they wish to work upon if selected. Candidate can select the topic of his / her own choice and is expected to come prepared for the presentation. Facilities like LCD projector, White Board shall be provided.
Last Date for Apply– 12 January 2023
Last date of online Application is 12.01.2023 upto 05:30 PM and last date for receiving the Hard copy at NIT Uttarakhand is 21.01.2023 upto 05:30 PM.