Faculty Recruitment -NIT Warangal, (Regular), Total Post=100, Telangana, India
Designation/Position- Faculty Recruitment -NIT
National Institute of Technology Warangal, Telangana, India, invites applications for Faculty Recruitment -NIT from eligible and interested candidates.
About- National Institute of Technology, Warangal, formerly Regional Engineering College, was established in 1959. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru laid the foundation stone for this institute on October 10, 1959, the first in the chain of 30 NITs (formerly known as RECs) in the country. Alumni of the institute have spaced both length and breadth worldwide and occupy noble positions in industry and academia. Faculty Recruitment -NIT
Location- NIT Warangal
- he Essential Minimum Academic Qualification for Posts of Professor / Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor is Ph.D.
in respective discipline and shall have First Class (at least 6.5 CGPA on a scale of 10 or equivalent or 60% aggregate) in the preceding Degrees. Candidates having Ph.D. degree directly after B.Tech. are also eligible and they should have obtained First Class at Bachelor’s level.
- Upper age limit for candidates applying for Assistant Professor Grade II with Pay level 11 is 35 years, Assistant Professor Gr. I is 40years, Associate Professor is 45 years and Professor is 50 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as under, subject to the condition that including the age relaxation, the age of the applicant is not more than 60 years.
- SC/ST – 5 years, b) OBC- 3 years c) PWD-10 years and d) Government servants- 5 years as per the Govt. of India orders.
- Department-wise Specializations:
|Name of the post||Pay Level||No. of Posts||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS|
|Professor||14A||12||4||2 (1+1*)||2 (1+1*)||1*||3|
|Associate Professor||13A2||52||20||15 (8+7*)||5 (4+1*)||4 (2+2*)||8|
|Assistant Professor Grade I (AGP 8000)||12||13||3||3||0||2||5|
|Assistant Professor Grade II (AGP 7000)||11||14||7||2*||3||1||1|
|Assistant Professor Grade II (AGP 6000)||10||9||4||4||0||0||1|
- Non-refundable Application processing fee of Rs.1000/- for General, OBC and EWS candidates, and Rs. 500/- for the SC/ST/PWD should be paid online through the application portal by Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card as per the details given in the payment link.
- Indian Nationals applying from abroad can pay their application processing fee in US $25 per post (for all categories) online through the application portal.
- Serving faculty of NIT Warangal need not pay application processing fee.
- No need to send hard copy of application to the Institute.
- Separate online application must be submitted for each post/grade along with prescribed fee.
- Selection will be done in two phases. In the first phase the shortlisted candidates are required to appear for a written test and/or presentation on teaching and research in the area of their specialization. The presentation is open to faculty and research scholars of the Department. The second phase involves interview by the Selection Board. The merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the written test and/or presentation and interview, as per the weightage decided by the Selection Committee.
- The list of shortlisted candidates eligible for attending selection process (written test and/or presentation and interview) will be displayed on the website of the Institute. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit the website https://www.nitw.ac.in regularly.
- No separate call letters will be sent in hard copy. Email communication will only be sent.
How to Apply-
Online Application form filling in 3 steps
Step 1: Registration
Step 2: Fee payment
Step 3: Filling of Application Form