Designation/Position- Manager Position at Panjab University
Panjab University, Chandigarh, India, invites applications for Manager Position at Panjab University from eligible and interested candidates.
About- Applications are invited for the following temporary posts under DST project “Technology Enabling Centre (TEC). The posts will be initially filled up for one year but can be further extended depending on the performance and work capabilities of the selected candidates.
Research/Job Area- Science
Location- Panjab University, Chandigarh, India
|Essential Qualification||Upper Age Limit (Years)|
|Doctoral Degree in Science or Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university or equivalent; and|
Three years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organisations and Scientific activities and services.
Desired Skills / Abilities
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills over phone
- Fully IT literate including use of Microsoft Office applications, Email drafting etc.
- Able to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Able to work under pressure at times
- Fully flexible and able to work during evening and weekend (if the need arises)
|Position||Monthly Emoluments (Rs.)|
|Manager (Finance) 01 Post||67000/- + HRA|
How to Apply-
Application along with the following documents (in the order given below) in a single envelope should reach at “Ist Floor Guru Tegh Bahadur Bhawan Buidling, Opposite USOL Sector 14, Chandigarh, U.T. – 160014” by speed post / registered post before 5th May, 2023. Envelope should be titled “Application for the post of Manager Finance”. Any application reached after 5th May, 2023 will not be entertained.
- Application Form given in Annexure I; filled by hand with blue colour (not by typing) and ink-sign in the places specified. Do not insert a scanned signature.
- Personal statement (maximum 500 words) on why you think you are suitable for the position
- Attested copies of certificates of (i) Class X (ii) Class XII / Diploma (iii) Degree(s) (iv) Experience certificates supporting details mentioned in the application form/CV/personal statement (v) Government issued Photo ID proof (Aadhaar card/ passport/ DL) (vi) Date of Birth Proof (vii) Any other document supporting your application
- Written and signed explanation for any missing documents
Candidates found to be potentially suitable will be informed via email to appear in next step of selection process (written test / personal interview / practical test). Those appearing for the interview should come with original of the application file and all documents submitted by email; and also one attested photocopy of the same.