Designation/Position- PDF Position at ICT Mumbai
Institute of Chemical Technology, Matunga, Mumbai invites application for PDF Position at ICT Mumbai from eligible and interested candidates
About- Institute of Chemical Technology is a public deemed university in Mumbai, India. The institute also has campuses at Bhubaneswar, Odisha and Jalna, Marathwada. It is focused on training and research in fields of chemical engineering, chemical technology, and pharmacy. PDF Position at ICT Mumbai
Research/Job Area- Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
Ph.D. in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering from renowned institutes/universities, with 1-2 years’ experience as post-doctoral fellow with research in catalyst synthesis, characterization, and process development including and experimentation on multiphase catalytic reactors.
In supersession of the previous advertisement, applications are invited with detailed resume for the posts of Post Doctoral Fellow on Salicylates and Chemicals project with Professor G. D. Yadav, Emeritus Professor of Eminence, Department of Chemical Engineering.
PROJECT- Process Development of Methyl Salicylate using catalyst developed by ICT
DURATION– 6 months
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Applicants will be selected based on an interview taken by the committee. The recommendations of the committee will be final.
How to Apply-
- The applications for the above post along with the detailed resume of the candidate should reach to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by, 22nd January 2021 on or before 5 p.m.
- The subject of the email should be “Process Development of Methyl Salicylate”
- The interviews will be held on 27th January at 10.30 am.
- Contact Professor G.D. Yadav for further details at email@example.com.
- Only qualified persons will be called for an interview via video conferencing.