Post-doctoral Position in University of Cologne, Germany
Designation/Position- Post-doctoral Position
University of Cologne, Germany invites application for Post-doctoral Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- The University of Cologne is one of the largest and most research-intensive universities in Germany, offering a wide range of subjects. With its six faculties and its interfaculty centres, it offers a broad spectrum of scientific disciplines and internationally outstanding profile areas, supported by the administration with its services. Post-doctoral Position
Research/Job Area- Membrane biophysics
Location- University of Cologne, Germany
- Research group is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic microscopist (postdoc/PhD level)
- Expertise in single molecule fluorescence microscopy methods (STORM, single particle imaging)
- Assembly/tuning of home-built microscopes
- Knowledge of correlative light and electron microscopy
- Programming skills and experience with cell biological samples are desired
The position is available from now on a full-time basis.
It is limited for 2 years with possibility of extension to 4 years in context of ERC Consolidator project.
If the applicant meets the relevant wage requirements and personal qualifications, the salary is based on remuneration group 13 TV-L of the pay scale for the German public sector.
How to Apply- Please send your convincing application with proof of the sought qualifications by email (in one pdf-file) with the reference number Wiss1912-02 to garcia-office@uni-koeln. de.
Last Date for Apply– 6 January 2020.