Designation/Position- Post-Doctoral Researcher Position in IIT
IIT Madras, India, invites applications for Post-Doctoral Researcher Position in IIT from eligible and interested candidates
About- Post-Doctoral Researcher is required for the project titled “Quantum Information, Communication and Computing” in the Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Madras. The selected candidates will have the unique opportunity to coordinate with experienced researchers in experimental and theoretical quantum information and computing.
Research/Job Area- Electrical Engineering or any engineering branch
Location- IIT Madras, India
|Post||Qualification and Experience||Pay|
|Post-Doctoral Researcher (IoT)||Educational Qualification: The candidate should have PhD in Electrical Engineering or any engineering branch where research carried out should be related to IoT. Candidates with experience on product development and firmware development are also encouraged to apply.||Rs. 35,000/- to Rs. 1.50,000 per month|
- Hands on experience with various microcontrollers such as Espressif, nRF, Atmel, STM etc., and selection of sensors, peripheral components such as A/D, D/A converters, storage, mux/Dmux, battery.
- Candidate should have proficiency in various microcontroller interfaces such as I2C/SPI/UART/analog & digital.
- Firmware development with Arduino IDE is must, should have experience in using libraires such as Arduino BLE, Adafruits, ESP32, Seeed etc. Experience with other IDE’s such as ESP-IDF & Segger will be given more preference.
- The candidate should have thorough knowledge of communication protocols such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, BluetoothLE, BLE Mesh, ZigBee and LoRa.
- Candidate should have proficiency in C, C++ and Python.
- Experience with circuit design, components selection & PCB design is must.
- Candidate should have familiar with networking protocols such as MQTT, CoAP and HTTP.
- Experience with cloud such as Azure IoT hub, amazon IoT core will be given preference.
- Experience with edge level computing using Raspberry Pi or any other equivalent board will have added advantage.
- Designing and building of hardware based on the requirements from the end user/client.
- Recommending new hardware designs
- Performing tests of new hardware and software
- Troubleshooting and debugging performance issues
- Working with vendors and hardware suppliers to implement new designs.
- Supporting the hardware team
- Providing technical support for hardware issues
- Following industry-standard processes and procedures
- Collaborating with other engineers
- Carry out detailed literature survey to understand various state-of-the-art techniques.
- Need to write research articles and patents.
- Adhere to planned deadlines and budgets.
- Supervise research scholars/ postgraduates/ undergraduates/ Interns/project associates as when required.
All the positions are on purely contract basis.
Applications are invited for the temporary post of Post-Doctoral Researcher (IoT), Department of Applied Mechanics, IIT Madras.
Co-ordinator: Prof. Mahesh Panchagnula, Department of Applied Mechanics, IIT Madras.
Duration: For a period of 1 year later extendable on performance.
Number of Vacancies: 01
- Design, develop prototypes, leading to implementation of new products inthe field of sports for performance measurements of athletes.
- Should work in project teams with colleagues involving software/hardware development, CV, and AI
- Responsible, dedication to work, diligent, self-driven, flexibility to travel to sports events/conference (national/international), flexibility to visit various training institutes in India, good communicator, ability to work as a team.
How to Apply-
Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ – (Please check the advertisement number Advt. 23/2023 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
- If there is any issue to submit the application please send E-mail to : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: 044- 2257 8357 on all working days from 9.00 AM to 05.30 PM (Monday to Friday – except National Holidays). (Please note, only technical issues will be accepted – No interim correspondence with reference to the selection process will be considered).
- Instructions to apply online:-Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and submit the application.
Last Date for Apply–05 March 2023
You can get our Regular updates on Telegram also
Find or Post Research Project PositionS – Researchersjob Board
See Also: Motivation Letter for PhD, Postdoc, and Other Research Positions
Whitesmoke Grammar Checker Online – Improve Your Research Writing Skill – Alternative to Grammarly
How to write a literature review: Tips, Format, and Significance
Research Proposal How to Write: Detail Guide and Template