Designation/Position- Post-Doctoral Researcher Post at IIT
IIT Madras, India, invites applications for Post-Doctoral Researcher Post at IIT from eligible and interested candidates
About- Post-Doctoral Researcher is required for the project titled “Quantum Information, Communication and Computing” in the Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Madras. The selected candidates will have the unique opportunity to coordinate with experienced researchers in experimental and theoretical quantum information and computing.
Research/Job Area- Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
Location- IIT Madras, India
- PhD: Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
- Experience in catalyst synthesis,
- Ligands synthesis / modifications, Polymerization, Handling high pressure reactor/reactions,
- Good laboratory practices, high safety standards
- Good understanding of Organometallics,
- Polymerization and Chemistry (organic + inorganic)
MSc/MTech -Chemistry/Chemical Engineering Experience: 2-5 years of catalyst synthesis experience,handling of sensitive gases/mixtures Materials Characterization and analysis Report preparation
Experience in catalyst synthesis, Ligands synthesis / modifications, Polymerization, Handling high pressure reactor/reactions, Good laboratory practices, high safety standards, Good understanding of Organometallics, Polymerization and Chemistry (organic + inorganic), Synthesis of POLs heterogeneous catalysts of Co-, Rh- and Ir- metals. Study of Chemical reactions, kinetics, thermodynamics, products yield, stability and recycling of the catalysts.
Applications are invited for the temporary post of Post-Doctoral Researcher/Project Scientist, Department of Chemical engineering, IIT Madras.
Co-ordinator: Prof Rajnish Kumar, Department of Chemical engineering, IIT Madras.
Duration: Initially for six months, later extendable based on the performance
Number of Vacancies: 01
|Post Doctoral Researcher or Project Scientist||Rs 35000 – Rs. 60,000 p.m (depends on qualification and experience)|
How to Apply-
Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ – (Please check the advertisement number Advt. 210/2023 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
- If there is any issue to submit the application please send E-mail to : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: 044- 2257 9796 on all working days from 9.00 AM to 05.30 PM (Monday to Friday – except National Holidays). (Please note, only technical issues will be accepted – No interim correspondence with reference to the selection process will be considered).
- Instructions to apply online:-Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and submit the application.