Designation/Position- Regular Faculty Positions at MITS
Madhav Institute of Technology & Science (MITS), Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India invites applications for Regular Faculty Positions at MITS from eligible and interested candidates
About- Applications are invited in prescribed proforma for the regular position of Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor from the eligible deserving candidates as per Institute norms.
|Discipline/ Area/ Field||Vacancy|
|Assistant Professor||Associate Professor|
|AICTE VII Pay Matrix: Level-10/57700-182400||AICTE VII Pay Matrix: Level-13A1/131400-217100|
Location- Madhav Institute of Technology & Science (MITS), Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India
As per applicable AICTE/UGC norms and any amendments made in qualification by AICTE/UGC from time to time. Minimum qualification shall not be considered as mandatory clause for shortlisting, preference will be given to deserving candidates having interdisciplinary qualification and contribution/aptitude in research and innovation (Publication in SCI/Scopus/Web of Science Indexed Journals, Books and patents/copyright granted by Government of India).
Additional Requirements/Desired Qualifications & Academic Performance Record:
- Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. degrees from reputed Institutes like IITs/IISc/NITs etc.
- Post Ph.D. Research Publication in SCI/SCOPUS/Web of Science Indexed Journals of high impact factor.
- Significant record of Research, Innovation & Development Projects Completion (iv) Publication of Technical Books/ IPR/Patent Granted by Government of India.
- Evidence of successful Guidance as Supervisor / Co-supervisor to Ph.D. scholars.
- Design & Development of MOOC courses/online courses/web courses.
- Involvement in Design & Development Projects & Consultancy projects.
- Age Limit: As per AICTE/UGC & MP State Government norms implemented in the Institute.
Pay Scale: As per AICTE norms implemented in the Institute.
Processing/Application Fee: Rs. 2500/- (Rs. 1500/- for SC/ST of MP Domicile) to be paid as application processing fee (non-refundable). However, in case of unavailability of sufficient number of applications in particular cadre/department, Institute has reserved the right to cancel the advertisement and Application fee will be refunded to the candidates through RTGS/NEFT mode.
- Salary & other Benefits: The candidate shall be entitled for salary & other benefits as per AICTE VII pay-scale implemented in Institute for regular faculty.
- Selection Procedure:
- The schedule of Interview will be notified on Institute website along with the list of shortlisted candidates invited for personal interview. In case of large number of application, Institute may conduct the written test, the schedule of written test will be notified on Institute website.
- The candidates invited for interview, shall bring original certificates in respect of educational qualification, date of birth, relevant experience, Aadhar card, PAN card etc. Candidates coming without original certificates will not be permitted for appearing in the interview.
- Candidates shall deliver a teaching demonstration/Power Point Presentation during personal interview. For teaching demonstration candidate might chose a topic among a pool of topics which will be made available to candidates in due course of time. The selection committee shall assess each shortlisted candidate for the following.
- Content of presentation/demonstration
- Teaching skills
- Depth of subject knowledge
- Impact of Research & Development/Publication/IPR/Patent
- Responsiveness & Overall Impact
How to Apply-
Interested candidates are required to submit the application in prescribed proforma available on Institute website www.mitsgwalior.in along with the necessary enclosures and a Demand Draft (Non Refundable) of Rs. 2500/- (Rs. 1500/- for SC/ST of MP Domicile) drawn in favour of “Director, MITS, Gwalior” to the office of the Director on or before 25/11/2023 upto 4:00 p.m. in the A 4 size envelope.
- through offline mode as prescribed on Institute website (www.mitsgwalior.in). Candidates applying for more than one post or more than one Discipline/Branch shall be required to submit separate application forms along with required processing fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
- Timelines: 06th October 2023 to 4.00 p.m. on 25th November 2023.
- Written test/Interviews for shortlisted candidates: The schedule of written test/Interview will be notified on Institute website along with the list of shortlisted candidates invited for Personal/Technical interview. No individual communication will be done to the candidates. No request for postponement of the date of interview/Online Interview would be entertained.