Designation/Position- Research Associate (Engg)
IIT Roorkee, India invites application for Research Associate (Engg) Position from eligible and interested candidates
Indian nationals are invited to apply for a research associate position at the Indian Institute of Technology’s Department of Physics. The project, titled “Centre for Rechargeable Energy Storage System for Augmenting Transportation and Electrification (cREATE),” is sponsored by SERB, New Delhi. The position involves synthesizing and characterizing energy storage materials for rechargeable batteries and supercapacitors. Eligibility is required, and applicants must submit their CV, attested copies of their degree/certificate, and original certificates. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates.
Designation: Research Associate I
Research Area: Biology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Biomedical
Location: Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
PhD in Biology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Biomedical/ and research exposure in the fields of neural tissue engineering, synthesis and characterization of nanomaterials, spectroscopy techniques, cell and tissue culture and related activities
Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Name: Debrupa Lahiri), Dept./Centre for nanotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Title of project: Developing scaffolds for Restoring Neuronal Trauma in Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
- Sponsor of the project: ICMR
- Project position(s) and number — RA-I, one
- Emoluments — INR 47,000 + HRA per month
- Duration – 20 months/up to duration of the project
- Job description – Research related experimental/analysis/report and any other relevant work for the above mentioned project
How to Apply:
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the Principal Investigator through email (email@example.com)
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
Last Date for Apply: 11 December 2023 (Walk in interview)
The interview will start at 10.30 AM on 11 December, 2023 at HOD office, Centre for Nanotechnology