5 Research Associate-II Position at CSIR-NCL, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Designation/Position- Research Associate-II Position
CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, Maharashtra, India invites application for Research Associate-II Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- National Chemical Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, established in 1950, is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR-NCL is a science and knowledge based research, development and consulting organization. It is internationally known for its excellence in scientific research in chemistry and chemical engineering as well as for its outstanding track record of industrial research involving partnerships with industry from concept to commercialization.
Research/Job Area- Biochemistry /Biotechnology/ Botany/Bioinformatics/ Computational biology/Chemical Engineering/ Biological Engineering/Chemistry/Pharmaceutical or related sciences/Microbiology/Zoology/ Life Sciences and related areas
Title of the Project – Design and development of Indigenous Strain Portfolio for the production of Penicillin (PenV-IP)
Location- CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications-
Candidates with a Ph.D. degree in Biochemistry /Biotechnology/ Botany/Bioinformatics/ Computational biology/Chemical Engineering/ Biological Engineering/Chemistry/Pharmaceutical or related sciences/Microbiology/Zoology/ Life Sciences and related areas from a
- RA-II-APG: Research experience on fungal, enzymology, biotechnology, omics technologies, and molecular biology
- RA-II-AR: Research experience in cell scale measurements, molecular biology, metabolic engineering, synthetic biology, mathematical modeling and/or systems biology
- RA-II-MJK: Mass spectrometry, Metabolomics, and Biochemical analysis
- RA-II-VP: Research experience in analytical separations, bioanalytical chemistry, Mass spectrometric method development, high throughput data analysis, and analytical systems biology.
- RA-II-MD: Research experience in fungal fermentation, process development, analytical techniques, strain improvement
Age limit*– 30/35 Years
Applications are invited in the prescribed Proforma for filling up of position(s) of Research Associate-II on a purely temporary basis.
Project Code No. : MLP101126
Name of the sponsoring agency: CSIR
- RA-II-APG: Candidate has to perform experiments with elite strains of Penicillium chrysogenum, metabolic flux analysis, development of constructs and genetic transformation
- RA-II- AR: The position will focus on both cell-free expression and engineering hosts Yeast/E. coli for Penicillin production by integrating the tools of synthetic biology, molecular biology, and systems biology
- RA-II-MJK: Candidate has worked on molecular and cell biology aspects, biochemical pathway and metabolomics analysis.
- RA-II-VP: The position will focus on the development and implementation of mass spectrometric analytical methods and analysis from cell-free extracts and cell culture supernatants for non-ribosomal peptides like penicillin and other small molecules.
- RA-II-MD: Multiple fermentations and analysis of products using analytical techniques, troubleshooting, media engineering, statistical optimization for yield enhancement, strain improvement techniques
Consolidated emoluments per month = Rs.42,000/-
The engagement will be initially for six months, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project and/ or performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be.
How to Apply-
- The application in the prescribed Proforma (enclosed herewith) duly completed and signed, together with good quality and clearly readable scanned copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials, latest CV of the candidate, and photographs should be sent by email to email@example.com by 5:30 pm of 19 August 2020, with the subject as: “MLP101126: Application for RA-II position.
- Please write the given code mentioned in the Desirable experience & Job requirement according to your experience”.
- Please combine the application and all the supporting documents in a single PDF (max size 10 MB), and send it as an attachment to the email.
- Emails with multiple attachments and those received after the closing date and time will not be considered. Only email applications will be accepted.
Only email applications will be accepted.
- The list of the candidates shortlisted by the Screening Committee for being interviewed would be updated online on August 25, 2020.
- The candidates may also ascertain the information after August 25, 2020, via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or through phone: 020-25902647.
- The interview will be conducted on August 28, 2020, from 10:00, am onwards online through a suitable medium such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Cisco Webex, etc.
- The meeting link will be provided only to the shortlisted candidates.
- The candidates recommended by the interview committee will have to join the duty immediately on receipt of the offer of