Research Associate Position – IIT Indore under DAE- BRNS Project India
Designation/Position- Research Associate Position – IIT
IIT Indore, India invites application for Research Associate Position – IIT from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Computational Astrophysics group (http://people.iiti.ac.in/~bvaidya/group.html) at the Discipline of Astronomy, Astrophysics and Space Engineering (DAASE) invites applications for Post-Doctoral Fellow funded by the Max Planck India Partner Group established at IIT Indore. Research Associate Position – IIT Indore
Research/Job Area- Chemistry/ material science
Location- IIT Indore, MP, India
- Ph.D. in chemistry/ material science with experience in the areas of nanomaterial synthesis, heterostructure fabrications and their characterizations.
- Candidates with very good track record and have excellent research publications will be given preference.
- Those who have submitted their PhD thesis and yet to get the degree are also eligible to apply.
- Good communication skills are essential for the sponsored research project.
Project Title: “Catalytic applications of Nanocatalysts derived from single source molecular precursor (SSMPs)” (DAE- BRNS)
Indian Institute of Technology Indore invites applications for a Research Associate position in the above DAE-BRNS project (58/14/17/2020-BRNS/37215) with the following details.
Fellowship and Duration: Rs. 47,000/- (Consolidated) (as per DAE-BRNS norms). Initially for 1- year and automatically extended for one more year with satisfactory performance.
How to Apply-
- The applicants should send their complete CV (with publications details, email address, and cell phone number), copies of all academic certificates (single PDF file) to Dr. Shaikh M. Mobin (email@example.com) by email.
- The subject of the email should be Application for RA position under BRNS Project.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the seminar and/interview and will be informed by email.
- Interviews may happen remotely through virtual conferencing because of the Covid19 scenario in the country.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.