Designation/Position- Research Scientist at TERI
The Energy And Resources, India invites application for Research Scientist at TERI from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Energy and Resources Institute is a research institute in New Delhi that specializes in the fields of energy, environment and sustainable development. Established in 1974, it was formerly known as the Tata Energy Research Institute. Research Scientist at TERI
Research/Job Area- Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Sciences/ Microbiology/ Industrial Biotechnology/Biochemistry
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Qualification:Candidate must have a Master-s, Ph.D. and Post-Doctoral experience in any areas of Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Sciences/ Microbiology/ Industrial Biotechnology, Biochemistry including above mention expertise
– Must be able to work independently and in teams.
– Must have good communication skills and writing skills.
Skills: Candidate must have a Masters, Ph.D. and Post-Doctoral experience in any areas of Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Sciences/ Microbiology/ Industrial Biotechnology, Biochemistry including above mention expertise
– Must be able to work ind
Job Description: The position seeks a candidate with Post-Doctoral experience of atleast 3-5years, with experience in biological/chemical synthesis of nanomaterial. Good publication track record, background in microbiology or Bioprocess engineering is preferred.
The position will involve
– Contributing ongoing research programs
– Developing new research opportunities
– Work with inter-disciplinary team
Candidate will gain:
– Opportunity to work with a diverse scientific community open for plausible collaborations Send: Resume, cover letter, and references to: Directors Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Remuneration will be according to organization’s policies and expertise of the candidate.
How to Apply-
Interested candidates can apply online through the link given below.