Designation/Position- Scientist (Molecular Diagnostics) Position
C-CAMP, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India invites applications for the Scientist (Molecular Diagnostics) Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP), is a Dept. of Biotechnology (Govt. of India) initiative and a not for profit organization based in Bangalore. We act as an enabler of Bioscience Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship by providing Research, Development, Training and Services in State Of The Art Technology Platforms. As a part C-CAMP’s mandate of promoting entrepreneurship and innovation, C-CAMP has created and fostered an entrepreneur-friendly culture in and around academic/research environment through its involvement in seed funding schemes for Startups, Entrepreneur Mentorship program and Bio-incubation facility.
- Designation/Position- Scientist (Molecular Diagnostics) Position
- Research/Job Area- Molecular/Cell Biology or any related stream in Biosciences
- Location- Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP), Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Job/Position Description-
- How to Apply-
- Last Date for Apply– 30 June 2022
Research/Job Area- Molecular/Cell Biology or any related stream in Biosciences
Location- Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP), Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Ph.D. in Molecular Biology or any related stream of Biosciences with deep domain expertise and hands-on experience in molecular diagnostics.
- Should have at least 2 years of post-Ph.D. working experience in RT-PCR based molecular diagnostic for infectious diseases.
- Experience with other Nucleic acid testing (NAT) such as LAMP and CRISPR will be preferred.
- Must understand the nuances of Primer/probe design and must be adept at using software tools for in-silico design Must be good at DoE for Optimization of run conditions and analysis.
- Should have a working understanding of Quality Management Systems (QMS) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Must be meticulous and keep extensive, regulatory quality records of all tasks and lab work
Applications are open for the position of Scientist for Indigenization of Diagnostics Program at C-CAMP. This is a hands-on scientist position responsible for laboratory activities. This is a contractual position and is tenured for one year, likely to be renewed further.
The CCAMP-InDx Program for Indigenisation of Diagnostics is a GOI initiative toward Atmanirbhar Bharat – Diagnostics. The program is funded by the Rockefeller Foundation and anchored at C-CAMP, Bangalore. The program has successfully enabled the indigenous manufacturers to produce over a million indigenous diagnostic kits per day to support COVID-19 testing in the country. This has been executed by building a robust supply chain of Indian MSMEs capable of producing high-quality molecular diagnostic kits and reagents, technology developers and service providers facilitated by a dynamic world-class digital platform. The program hand-holds MSMEs in meeting both quality and capacity goals by providing support from the CCAMP-InDx Centres of Excellence operating out of leading research institutes in the country. Currently we have close to 200 members from the Diagnostics industry as well as Academia, including kit and component manufacturers, service providers and technology developers.
- Design, plan and execute experiments for projects on molecular diagnostic of infectious diseases
- Establish develop and validate analytical methods for testing of molecular diagnostics
- Perform data analysis and interpretation
- Comply with cGLPand adopt good documentation practices
- Prepare Reports, Tech Transfer documents, Workflows and SOPs
- Manage procurements for laboratory activities
- Coordinate and collaborate with InDxCoEs, member organizations and other stakeholders
- Provide regular management updates
- Any other as assigned
How to Apply-
To apply, send your detailed CV to “hr at ccamp dot res dot in” on or before June 30, 2022.